Established in 2018, NAMES is a pioneering sales and brand development consultancy built for a new world. Driven by thoughtful product and positioned at the intersection where innovation meets culture, NAMES acts as connector and creative communicator for a growing portfolio of influential and sustainably focused brands across a range of categories.
The successful candidate will join the NAMES team based in its East London headquarters. We are looking for junior talent supporting our sales, digital and creative departments across B2B CRM, Marketing Production, Social Media, Copywriting, Special Projects and more.
- Creating marketing assets for all B2B marketing communications, to drive engagement and revenue
- Building and strengthening our network by engaging and fostering relationships through marketing campaigns, implementing audience segmentation strategies
- Assisting the digital team with newsletter content, strategy, planning, social media posting and copy
- Work proactively with various departments on special projects such as brand and product launches, collating content, visual assets, and proof-reading
- Contributing ideas to enhance the NAMES website and wholesale platform to improve user experience and conversion
- Supporting the sales team with ad hoc marketing projects for key clients
- Initiating, planning, and supporting projects and events
- Managing the Salesforce CRM system
- Driving marketing innovation, by performing regular competitor analysis and keeping up to date with new retail marketing opportunities.
- Ability to review and interpret campaign results with regular reporting of the above activities
- Key interest in the luxury world, digital marketing, fashion publishing, e-commerce and industry trends
- Previous experience in a marketing role and in creating assets
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Salesforce CRM and Magento are a plus
- Proven ability to handle pressure, multi-task and prioritise work on a daily
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills working both independently and as part of a team
- Proactive mindset and a creative thinker
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communications or equivalents is preferred
- Competitive salary aligned with experience
- Yearly bonus based on individual and company performance
- Dynamic and ambitious environment with the scope to grow into more senior roles