Application Development Analyst, WFM - UKG Kronos
- Ralph Lauren
- Bangalore, India
- Closing date
- 6 Jul 2023
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
* Work in a global IT team to manage a global Workforce Management System - UKG Kronos.
* Ensure the system to be operated properly to maintain the business as usual (BAU support)
* Being trained up to work in the global system enhancement projects.
* UKG Kronos core capabilities include time & attendance, leave management, scheduling system, schedule optimization, sales forecast, labor forecast, labor budgeting and workforce analytics. This system is used globally 24/7 by over 20,000 retail store and corporate users. It is a web-based application with upstream and downstream integration with various internal and external systems such as payroll provider.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
UKG Kronos Application Daily Operation Management:
• Manage the system operation to ensure the business as usual.
• Manage UKG Kronos system application support and being the process expert.
• Prepare the KPI report for system support to ensure high level customer satisfaction and compliance of the support SLA and IT process.
• Support integration between Kronos, upstream and downstream systems, including but not limited to: Payroll system, HR system, Reporting system, Appointment system, and extra.
• Communicate directly with the field engineers to ensure all necessary support is provided. UKG Kronos Application Enhancement Management:
• Manage projects for system automation, enhancement, and upgrade initiatives.
• Gather, prepare, and maintain system requirement, design, configuration and support documentations to handover to the Level 1 & Level 2 support team for long-term stable maintenance prospective.
• Manage the release management cycle and related testing, compliance of all IT standards and Controls as related to Sarbanes Oxley.
• Work in an agile approach (document light, discussion heavy, regular small releases, high business participation, focus on what matters most). UKG Kronos Application Infrastructure Management:
• Support to manage server landscape for the Kronos application
• Support in the infrastructure projects, such as new url rollout and load balancer migration
• Co-work with internal IT teams to keep system secure, stable and in good performance
• Provide ad hoc application infrastructure support, such as managing environment refresh, handling server alerts, sending masked database to vendor for troubleshooting, and extra. Continuous Improvement:
• Through excellent work, high professionalism, and a focus on quality, promote APAC-IT as a key resource and strategic function for Ralph Lauren Asia Pacific.
• Being trained up to manage the resources to maximum business advantage.
• Guide the team to execute regular self-assessment and plan for the appropriate service improvement and training programmes.
• Opportunity to identify and investigate in new technologies. Stakeholders Expectation and Training Management:
• Maintain internal IT and end user knowledge base for the application.
• Communicate where additional training to the users is needed to reduce support incidents.
• Conduct regular dialogue within IT and business departments to share knowledge and field experiences to ensure continuous improvement of support and services.
• To ensure training has been conducted for the users on the new features.
• To ensure that regular and appropriate communication takes place within the team, regardless of their level or location in the organization. Stakeholders:
• Global IT
• Regional IT
• Regional Business Departments
• Store Users
• External Vendors
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Minimum 5 years IT experience in handling user application support or projects
* Minimum 3 years experiences in Kronos Workforce Central product; preferable in version 8 or above
* Diploma or degree holder in Computer Science, Human Resources, Information Technology or relevant disciplines
* Background in HR and attendance application is advantageous
* Working within US based Global IT function
* Working experience in organizations spread over many countries
* Experience in UKG Kronos WFC timekeeping, scheduling, accrual, WIM, and timeclock device is a must
* Experience is UKG Kronos customer reports, analytics repots, enterprise archive, mobile app, attestation, and schedule optimization is a plus
* Experience in UKG Kronos server landscape management support, such as Kronos patch installation, application server reboot, certificate renewal, and extra is a plus
* Experience in Full project life-cycle management
* Experience in Process Improvement/Re-engineering
* Experience in managing support through 3rd party arrangements
* Experience to use SQL management studio and ability to write basic queries
* Experience in retail industry is a plus
* Experience in system administration is a plus
* Knowledge in Microsoft server platform is a plus
* Knowledge in networking is a plus
* Qualification in Project Management methodology is a plus
* Qualification in application development tool is a plus
* Membership of relevant professional institution is a plus
Ralph Lauren, whose name is synonymous with American lifestyle, timeless design and impeccable quality, is a cultural icon who has built the Ralph Lauren Corporation into one of the most successful companies in the world. As the first designer to produce a complete lifestyle vision, Mr. Lauren created a global brand exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail. Today, the Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Since 1967, Ralph Lauren has cultivated the iconography of America, as well as that of Europe and the exotic themes of other cultures, redefining a style of luxury that is recognized and coveted around the world. “I have always had a clear vision,” he said. “I wanted to develop quality products and create a whole world around that. It means taking risks, going with what you feel, but never losing sight of your vision and conviction.”
At Ralph Lauren, we like to inspire—and to be inspired. Our teams are dynamic, collaborative and innovative—and we are always looking to build them with the strongest, most inspiring people in the world.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert