IT Technical Manager, Application Delivery
- Ralph Lauren
- Bangalore, India
- Closing date
- 29 Jun 2023
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Ralph Lauren is embarking on a multi-year Transformational journey - Digitizing the Value Chain, which will reinvent the way we work, by leveraging our talent and creativity with the latest innovations, lean processes, data driven & implementing modern technologies. The Program will consist of 4 Tracks: Product Transformation, Supplier Collaboration, Supply & Demand Transformation and a Data team that will consist of a hybrid of talent with business, technology and analytical experience. This role is responsible for IT Technical Delivery & Project Management on our DVC initiatives. The selected candidate will build functional and technical expertise in Supply Chain and Planning application technology. The primary focus of this role is centered on supporting the implementation (end-to-end technical delivery) and roll-out of the supply-chain Application that will connect with Riversand, PLM and SAP. They will act as a key liaison with our Product Owners, Global COE and cross functional teams including the vendors and others SIs, to ensure that the technical requirements are being met and that the users can perform their jobs efficiently and effectively. The teams will look to leverage key existing technologies at RL in PLM, SAP, 3D Product Assets and our Data Lake while implementing potential new SAAS technologies such as o9.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Understand the Strategy and Vision for Ralph Lauren's multi-year journey to Digitize the Value Chain and work with the Product leads to deliver experiences around Product transformation
* Capture & document technical processes, data requirements and be able to communicate with the technical resources
* Develop into a Technical expert for RL supply-chain & the respective application platforms (hosting, maintenance, integrations, deployments, performance, etc)
* Responsible for driving end-to-end technical project delivery, reviews and quality management.
* Hands On experience in IT Technical Delivery, Software development projects is a must.
* Guide development teams on best practices with respect to application development, interface development, coding standards, guidelines, monitoring and take overall responsibility of technical delivery including testing
* Establish application support & monitoring
* Work with the Supply-chain product owners to determine the priority and planning reqd for the concepts/stories
* Model and configure prototypes to prove out the success or failure of a concept
* Lead the realization of the concept/stories, including coordination with the vendors/other SIs
* Work with Data Team to ensure alignment on data architecture, flows and integrations
* Participates actively in system & integration testing and production go live activities
* Partner with the program team to provide user support in terms of change management, training and issue management activities
* Lead the issue resolution of post deployment issues
* Lead Solution Reviews and integration reviews to derive the most optimal solution delivery
* Work with the vendor to plan the product upgrades have zero/minimal disruption to the program / business activities
* Management reporting on the delivery execution and highlight any risks, mitigation, etc.
* Contribute towards development of the best practices for the COE, Testing, Production Operations and end-to-end technical product delivery and executions.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or related field. Master's preferred
* Must be working as a manager in their current Profie.
* Atleast 10+yearse experience in SAP FICO
* At least 10+ years of work experience in Application technical development, delivery and maintenance processes
* At least 5+ years of experience in technical management of AGILE-IT projects and handling teams.
* Must have a technical IT background on Software development
* Experience with leading the implementation of technology applications and working with data requirements
* Experience with configuration, systemic workflows, SDK development and integration of modern applications
* Experience leading implementation and/or supporting SaaS platforms
* Experience working with a supply planning solution
* Experience working in Fashion/Retail domain or manufacturing domain for developing supply-chain applications.
* Strong problem solving, collaboration, communication and presentation skills; ability to effectively interact with team members and cross functional partners
* Ability to effectively multi-task, prioritize and adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment
* Experience working with an Agile methodology is a MUST
* Knowledge of o9 and Microsoft SSIS is a nice to have
* Must be self-motivated/self-starter in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work independently and within a team
Ralph Lauren, whose name is synonymous with American lifestyle, timeless design and impeccable quality, is a cultural icon who has built the Ralph Lauren Corporation into one of the most successful companies in the world. As the first designer to produce a complete lifestyle vision, Mr. Lauren created a global brand exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail. Today, the Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Since 1967, Ralph Lauren has cultivated the iconography of America, as well as that of Europe and the exotic themes of other cultures, redefining a style of luxury that is recognized and coveted around the world. “I have always had a clear vision,” he said. “I wanted to develop quality products and create a whole world around that. It means taking risks, going with what you feel, but never losing sight of your vision and conviction.”
At Ralph Lauren, we like to inspire—and to be inspired. Our teams are dynamic, collaborative and innovative—and we are always looking to build them with the strongest, most inspiring people in the world.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert