Senior Analyst, Workday Time & Absence
- Ralph Lauren
- Bangalore, India
- Closing date
- 7 Jul 2023
- Senior Manager
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
The Sr. Analyst, People and Development Information Technology plays an integral role in the production operational support of a global Workday HCM, Absence & Time tracking solution for Ralph Lauren. This person partners with the functional areas of the People and Development (P&D) function as well as the business community, as needed, to provide and support innovative in global HCM & Absence space. The Analyst supports the HR Information technology team leveraging prior knowledge of Workday business process align business needs with Workday best practices.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Serves as a first line resource on Global support, troubleshooting issues with Workday processes, notifications, etc.
* Applies Workday functional and technical experience to resolve production problems, and to develop new solutions to the workday Time & Absence , Time tracking and Workday HCM solution, as requested by P&D users
* Partner with various P&D partners and IT teams to ensure that production problems are addressed efficiently.
* Resolves the functional issues and supports day-to-day P&D business team queries
* Should be able to handle support issues, maintenance & enhancements in Time & Absence projects & Support the P&D users in test executions
* Prepares and maintains Workday user documentation
* Participates in deployment of semi-annual Workday releases
* Maintain and track the work task status in Jira
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Demonstrated experience in supporting a large global Workday HCM, Absence & Time off environment day to day operations is essential
* Understand the business process configuration, so that any issues that arise in day-to-day production situations can be analyzed and corrected
* Strong presentation skills and ability to convey technical information to non-technical users
* Build test plans and execute tests under the supervision of Manager, Business Shared Services
* Functional experience in
* Workday Absence & Time off
* Workday Time Tracking (Good to have)
* Workday HCM
* Knowledge of ticket tool system (Service Now & Jira are desirable) to prioritize, manage service request
* Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
* Critical thinking and analytical abilities #JR1
Ralph Lauren, whose name is synonymous with American lifestyle, timeless design and impeccable quality, is a cultural icon who has built the Ralph Lauren Corporation into one of the most successful companies in the world. As the first designer to produce a complete lifestyle vision, Mr. Lauren created a global brand exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail. Today, the Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Since 1967, Ralph Lauren has cultivated the iconography of America, as well as that of Europe and the exotic themes of other cultures, redefining a style of luxury that is recognized and coveted around the world. “I have always had a clear vision,” he said. “I wanted to develop quality products and create a whole world around that. It means taking risks, going with what you feel, but never losing sight of your vision and conviction.”
At Ralph Lauren, we like to inspire—and to be inspired. Our teams are dynamic, collaborative and innovative—and we are always looking to build them with the strongest, most inspiring people in the world.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert