Senior Digital Technology Analyst,
- Ralph Lauren
- Bangalore, India
- Closing date
- 6 Jul 2023
- Senior Manager
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
As an Production Ops Analyst, this role will be responsible for production support of Ralph Lauren websites in North America, Europe and APAC , supporting ecommerce and OMS business applications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Point of contact for all production issues and operational support status of all global ecommerce sites (as assigned) including related internal and third-party applications and services that support the ecommerce platform.
* Log and track ecommerce platform production issues and see them through to resolution.
* Communicate effectively with ecommerce development teams, business partners, and IT partners to prioritize, mitigate, resolve and report on root-cause.
* Leverage hands-on experience to triage and escalate issues to third level support as appropriate.
* Sterling OMS Alert and Exception monitoring to help manage day-to-day OMS activity and maintain system health.
* Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) Operational tasks including: user management/audits, job monitoring, application/release support.
* Work closely with the developers, release managers, and first-level service desk support team to facilitate acceptance and release of new systems and features.
* Deliver regular site performance reports daily, weekly and monthly.
* Track and gather data for measuring operational trends and identifying areas for improvement.
* Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards.
* Demonstrate the ability to complete multiple tasks under pressure.
* Maintain operational documentation and knowledge base to streamline incident resolution.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Project management or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
* At least 3 - 5 years hands on technical experience in ecommerce or OMS applications, software quality assurance or infrastructure environments.
* Knowledge of the ecommerce business model (i.e. Fulfillment/Shipping needs, Customer Service, User Experience, promotions planning, etc.) a plus.
* IBM Sterling OMS and/or Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience required.
* Ability to interact effectively with internal business teams, at different levels of the organization.
* Strong organizational, time management, communication, process orientation and problem-solving skills with multiple clients/vendors/projects.
* Microsoft Office, JIRA experience.
* Self-motivated and results-oriented.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to partner with stakeholders inside and outside of IT as well as vendors and other external entities.
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, to prioritize, and adapt to a changing technology environment.
Ralph Lauren, whose name is synonymous with American lifestyle, timeless design and impeccable quality, is a cultural icon who has built the Ralph Lauren Corporation into one of the most successful companies in the world. As the first designer to produce a complete lifestyle vision, Mr. Lauren created a global brand exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail. Today, the Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Since 1967, Ralph Lauren has cultivated the iconography of America, as well as that of Europe and the exotic themes of other cultures, redefining a style of luxury that is recognized and coveted around the world. “I have always had a clear vision,” he said. “I wanted to develop quality products and create a whole world around that. It means taking risks, going with what you feel, but never losing sight of your vision and conviction.”
At Ralph Lauren, we like to inspire—and to be inspired. Our teams are dynamic, collaborative and innovative—and we are always looking to build them with the strongest, most inspiring people in the world.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert