Senior Analyst, Performance Engineering
- Ralph Lauren
- Bangalore, India
- Closing date
- 6 Jul 2023
- Production - Garments & Accessories
- Senior Manager
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Ralph Lauren is seeking a highly motivated, results-driven Performance Analyst to help drive strong data driven analysis and yield for our Mobile Optimization Team. The Performance Analyst will monitor, optimize, and analyze our application integrations to drive optimal performance across our ecommerce platform. The ideal candidate is an analytical thinker and a talented problem solver with a performance-first mentality who can transform performance data into actionable insight and results. S/he will take an investigative approach to proactively analyze front end performance and collaborate closely with our performance engineer and a number of internal, cross-functional teams, including developers, architects, and project managers
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Evangelize best practices for building and operating highly reliable systems
* Serve as subject matter expert in observability and monitoring
* Discovering, scoping, and documenting new alerting and performance tracking methodologies to preemptively identify and resolve issues using synthetic and RUM tools
* Anticipating problems based on performance data analyzed from various tools (webpagetest, lighthouse, sitespeed etc), proactively escalate and resolve issues
* Evaluating and presenting Performance overviews to performance engineer
* Assisting Mobile Optimization Team to collect data and craft unique solutions to best serve their goals
* Analyzing trendlines and performance patterns, detecting performance trends and opportunity for optimizations
* Flagging opportunities to add new tools and features for user experience optimization.
* Tracking, analyzing, and updating daily reports
* Monitoring alerts reporting to gauge the health of performance
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Ability to transform performance data into actionable insights
* General knowledge of Synthetic performance test tools such as webpagetest, lighthouse, google pagespeed, speedcurve, sitespeed.io.
* General Knowledge of RUM tools such as Mpulse and Data Science Workbench.
* Can articulate performance metrics based on web vitals and RUM data
* Understand cloud computing platforms, such as AWS and GCP
* Experience with API and microservices strategies and solutions.
* Fluency in the mechanics of the internet, including TCP/IP, DNS, caching
* Ability to demonstrate good understanding of architectural eco system
* Exceptional communication skills
* Bachelor's or equivalent
Ralph Lauren, whose name is synonymous with American lifestyle, timeless design and impeccable quality, is a cultural icon who has built the Ralph Lauren Corporation into one of the most successful companies in the world. As the first designer to produce a complete lifestyle vision, Mr. Lauren created a global brand exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail. Today, the Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Since 1967, Ralph Lauren has cultivated the iconography of America, as well as that of Europe and the exotic themes of other cultures, redefining a style of luxury that is recognized and coveted around the world. “I have always had a clear vision,” he said. “I wanted to develop quality products and create a whole world around that. It means taking risks, going with what you feel, but never losing sight of your vision and conviction.”
At Ralph Lauren, we like to inspire—and to be inspired. Our teams are dynamic, collaborative and innovative—and we are always looking to build them with the strongest, most inspiring people in the world.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert