Technology Operations and Support Analyst
- Ralph Lauren
- Bangalore, India
- Closing date
- 7 Jul 2023
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
The Business Support, Analyst is responsible for supporting activities relating to deliver goods to our retail stores, DCs or Wholesale partners. It is critical that this individual builds a trusted partnership within the business teams as this role will actively be a part in delivering, invoicing, planning deliveries, etc. The Business Support, Analyst will become an expert in all administrative tasks linked to a shipment in SAP. He will also help the team with invoice coding. This incumbent's role will primarily be responsible to create the sales order portfolio based on our market needs, then organize & track the shipment of goods in our system.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Create & communicate all documents needed to be done for the shipment of our goods
* Track end to end delivery to ensure the goods arrived at destination & well received
* Create & maintain KPIs to help explaining key measures of success to all partners
* Ensure the open orders from subsidiaries are in line with the market needs
* Code & check invoices in our system before approval
* Participate in team meetings to review the on-going tasks
* Shift timing: flexibility to work India and/or EU region business hours-
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Must have 2+ years of experience in creating Sales & Purchase order, Outbound & inbound delivery and create shipment in SAP
* Must have experience in MS Office software, including Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point and Visio.
* Excellent communication skills & confidence in presentations in smaller settings
* Willing to work in detail & to deliver accurate work
* Experience in reporting and analytics preferred
* Basic Familiarity in software & cloud solutions preferred
* Motivated by digital & comfortable learning new tools
* Team player & thrives in a learning environment that is agile & very connected to the "end-user".
* Shows interest & passion in retail and supply-chain environment.
Ralph Lauren, whose name is synonymous with American lifestyle, timeless design and impeccable quality, is a cultural icon who has built the Ralph Lauren Corporation into one of the most successful companies in the world. As the first designer to produce a complete lifestyle vision, Mr. Lauren created a global brand exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail. Today, the Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Since 1967, Ralph Lauren has cultivated the iconography of America, as well as that of Europe and the exotic themes of other cultures, redefining a style of luxury that is recognized and coveted around the world. “I have always had a clear vision,” he said. “I wanted to develop quality products and create a whole world around that. It means taking risks, going with what you feel, but never losing sight of your vision and conviction.”
At Ralph Lauren, we like to inspire—and to be inspired. Our teams are dynamic, collaborative and innovative—and we are always looking to build them with the strongest, most inspiring people in the world.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert