Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
The Ralph Lauren Corporation, a global leader in luxury fashion and design with businesses in North America, Europe, and Asia At Ralph Lauren, the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team is responsible for forecasting, long range financial planning, operating and financial reporting and analysis for all levels of the organization. We're trusted business partners that provide recommendations and analysis to help drive sound business decisions. As a FP&A Analyst the candidate will be a part of the growing Bangalore India division, the candidate will play a key role in helping our business grow and managing : Controlling, Financial Planning and Analysis, Monthly & yearly forecasting and Ad-hoc analysis. Position Overview:
* The candidate will monitor the actual financial performance and compare to budget and forecast projections. In addition, analyze and interpret variances, prepare reports, and provide recommendations to the functional teams where required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Deliver files & reports/ month-end / monthly forecast / annual budgeting reporting packages that support management decision making
* Support Daily/Weekly/Monthly business report preparation.
* Ensure accuracy and integrity of information stored in our systems, enabling a single source of truth
* Monitor the actual financial performance and compare to budget and forecast projections.
* In addition, analyze and interpret variances with commentaries, prepare reporting and provide recommendations to the functional teams.
* Collaborate with the business teams to deliver monthly forecast/Annual budget for Corp function and support monthly forecast/annual planning for a business segment.
* Other ad-hoc work as required
* Assisting with Financial processes and automations to minimise manual activities
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Bachelor's/Master's degree with a focus in Finance/ Accounting/ Business
* CA / MBA
* 5 to 10 years of combined Accounting, Controlling, Reporting and Financial Planning & Analysis experience
* Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis
* Solid experience in preparing financial & operational reporting and analytics, preferably in the retail environment
* Highly organized individual - Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
* Team player, flexible, results oriented; ability to work well under pressure of managing concurrent deadlines and prioritizing multiple projects
* Must have a "can do", attitude and be able to work independently
* Strong customer centricity, continuous improvement mindset
* Fluent in English, excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
* Previous retail or fashion industry experience is a definite advantage
* Work timing will be ANZ shift - Sydney time Technical Skills:
* Strong proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
* Experience with Navigating, Data retrieval, Consolidating data from general ledger/data warehouse tools in a prescribed format
* Knowledge of Hyperion, Essbase and SAP is a plus
* Working knowledge of Tableau, Business Insight will be an added advantage
* Help with the process automation/improvement capabilities