Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
We are looking for an energetic, dynamic and passionate Brand Image Specialist based in Milan. You will be responsible for maintaining the Ralph Lauren brand aesthetic across our Flagships and Boutique stores through the implementation of consistent brand communication, product presentation, mannequins, merchandising standards and training.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Merchandising mapping for monthly deliveries.
* Early store/prototype set up.
* Product and Creative initiatives/tests.
* Manage calendar.
* Standardize store layout, review floor plans, fixture placement, zone placement.
* Work cross functionally to align product presentation strategies with department,division and company.
* Manage quarterly process to ensure approvals and documents are on time.
* Manage tools needed for all early store process and execution.
* Ability to manage multiple on - going projects.
* Capacity to maintain a project calendar/schedule and provide weekly updates.
* Ability to complete assignments and meet deadlines in a fast paced enviroment.
* Ability to work independently or in a team.
* Ability to maintain and manage relationships at all levels.
* Exceptional oral,listening,leadership skills.
* Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational and analytical skills
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Extensive Experience in visual merchandising and mannuequins styling.
* Creative and visual flair
* Proficient/expert in microsoft office.
* Proficient in english language, other is a plus.