Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Provide an exemplary customer experience by maintaining efficient and effective support in all store Operations functions as needed, including but not limited to: Shipping/Receiving, Stock Room, Cash Office and operational Administrative duties.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Maintain all supplies for Office and Facilities needs and Grooming products for associates.
* Work with Accounts Payable to make sure all invoices are approved correctly and promptly.
* Partner on Shrink Reduction Plan, providing support in upkeep and execution by demonstrating knowledge of shrinkage control and Company regulations on how to handle problems and reporting of violations.
* Coordinate the Accessories repair service process through the external vendor.
* Coordinate the engraving and embossing services.
* Provide support with inventory preparation and execution.
* Partner to assess store processes and procedures, ensuring maximum efficiency and effectiveness. Provide suggestions and solutions when appropriate.
* Ensure that incoming and outgoing merchandise are processed according to company regulations and standards.
* Demonstrate the ability to read and execute transfer documents, shipping documents, alternation documents, inventory count sheets, UPS/FED-EX documents, sales tickets, vendor packing slips, invoices and other support-related documents.
* Execute accurate and effective Cash Office processes and ensures Cash Office is complaint on POS audit section.
* Responsible for the control and replenishment of supplies as requested by the General and Department Manager.
* Demonstrate a true passion and respect for the product.
* Exhibit pride through positive demeanor, body language and personal presentation.
* Demonstrate professional etiquette through integrity, honesty and respect for others.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Minimum of 2 years of Retail Operations Experience in a support, customer service, or sales capacity
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Strong technical skills with the ability to learn new systems easily
* Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
* Demonstrated passion and affinity for the Ralph Lauren brand and desire to grow in one's career with the company
* Collaborative team player willing to partner with and support all departments
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Must be able to work shift standing and walking and able to lift approx. 20 lbs
* Must be able to pack, unpack and move stock when supporting in receiving / stocking store functions