Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Summer Internship Program 2023 Overview: This summer, we are offering a compensated 8-week Internship Program from Mid-June to Mid August that is designed to give rising undergraduate students a challenging, hands-on experience in the retail industry.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Responsibilities As a Summer Intern in Ralph Lauren, you will.. ONBOARD: Participate in a Company orientation with the intern class COLLABORATE: Work with the team and participate in department short-term assignments & projects LEARN: Attend operations meetings and understand the day-to-day work from the department DEVELOP: Receive coaching and on-going feedback from your supervisor HAVE FUN: Participate in Company joint activities designed in the internship program
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Full-time college students currently in Year 2 - Year 3 is highly preferred
* Interested to start your career in retail industry
* Good communication skills
* A great team player
* Willing to learn and positive attitude
* Open minded to learn the company and the culture
* Fluent in spoken and written English & Cantonese
* Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint Hiring Department - Marketing Department At Ralph Lauren, our Marketing Department is to reinvigorate the Polo Ralph Lauren brand, articulating the brand personality and key messages clearly and consistently across all consumer touch points.