FT Store Support & Operations
- Ralph Lauren
- McLean, United States
- Closing date
- 7 Jul 2023
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Our Ralph Lauren Shipping & Receiving team ensures that incoming and outgoing merchandise are processed according to company regulations and standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Verify that all shipments arrive secure and complete, match goods received to description on documents and report any discrepancies to management. Distribute goods to appropriate apartment.
* Complete and properly document customer mail-outs daily. Verify that proper documentation accompanies all customer mail-outs, send slips, sales receipts and tissue.
* Prepare all outgoing freight to company stores or distribution centers with proper documentation.
* Responsible for the control and replenishment of supplies and requested by the General Manager.
* Responsible for maintenance duties as required by the General Manager.
* Know how to read and execute transfer documents, shipping documents, alternation documents, inventory count sheets, UPS/FED-EX documents, sales tickets, vendor packing slips, invoices and other support-related documents.
* Knowledge of shrinkage control and Company regulations on how to handle problems and reporting of violation.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Minimum 2 years of related experience.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work well under pressure.
* Must be detail oriented, organized and reliable.
* Ability to collaborate and work within a team environment.
Ralph Lauren, whose name is synonymous with American lifestyle, timeless design and impeccable quality, is a cultural icon who has built the Ralph Lauren Corporation into one of the most successful companies in the world. As the first designer to produce a complete lifestyle vision, Mr. Lauren created a global brand exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail. Today, the Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Since 1967, Ralph Lauren has cultivated the iconography of America, as well as that of Europe and the exotic themes of other cultures, redefining a style of luxury that is recognized and coveted around the world. “I have always had a clear vision,” he said. “I wanted to develop quality products and create a whole world around that. It means taking risks, going with what you feel, but never losing sight of your vision and conviction.”
At Ralph Lauren, we like to inspire—and to be inspired. Our teams are dynamic, collaborative and innovative—and we are always looking to build them with the strongest, most inspiring people in the world.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert