Warehouse Associate - Legge 68/99
- Ralph Lauren
- Milan, Italy
- Closing date
- 3 Jul 2023
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Coordinator / Executive
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
The Showroom Warehouse Assistant works with the Warehouse coordinator and reports to the Warehouse Manager Use Windows Office (Excel, Word) and Logistica
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage samples in & out using the Logistica program - samples labelling;
• Produce shipping documents (shipping bills, proforma invoices, carnet-ata, basic knowledge of import/export rules)
• Check the samples carryover lists and collect the items for the line presentation;
• Manage samples' requests from the EU showrooms and US Library.
• Support the showroom and production teams on the Runaway Collection's transfers;
• Manage personal and wardrobing orders;
• Sample's sale: support the organization of the event (collect samples, organize packaging, work on counting and billing, complete the sale process and clean the system from sold items).
• Transfer samples from/to showroom/Press showroom;
• Support the dressers by providing the information about samples codes and arrivals.
• Manage forwarders for parcels' pickup and delivery;
• Support the truck driver to load/unload cartons and materials;
• Move boxes of samples on different floors;
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• Minimum 4 years' experience in warehouse;
• Reporting skills;
• Good English written and spoken
• Proficiency in MS Office in particular excel program;
• Strong work ethic
• Very Good organizational and time-management skills
• Team working
• Competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision
• Availability to work during few week ends / year
Ralph Lauren, whose name is synonymous with American lifestyle, timeless design and impeccable quality, is a cultural icon who has built the Ralph Lauren Corporation into one of the most successful companies in the world. As the first designer to produce a complete lifestyle vision, Mr. Lauren created a global brand exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail. Today, the Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Since 1967, Ralph Lauren has cultivated the iconography of America, as well as that of Europe and the exotic themes of other cultures, redefining a style of luxury that is recognized and coveted around the world. “I have always had a clear vision,” he said. “I wanted to develop quality products and create a whole world around that. It means taking risks, going with what you feel, but never losing sight of your vision and conviction.”
At Ralph Lauren, we like to inspire—and to be inspired. Our teams are dynamic, collaborative and innovative—and we are always looking to build them with the strongest, most inspiring people in the world.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert