Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
The People (HR) Associate is responsible for assisting and supporting the strategic execution of People programs for North America business and the People division. The People Assistant is also responsible for fostering productive cross-functional relationships with internal/external partners. Teamwork, process, relationship management and effective communication, as well as attention to detail are critical aspects of this role. This role will provide support for the following areas: Finance, Information Technology, Legal.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Thorough understanding of HR policy & procedures
* Act as systems administrator in Scout (Avature) and Workday; maintain and update org charts, employee records and provide backend troubleshooting support for assigned client group.
* Provides recommendations and potential solutions to ongoing system support challenges that impact the business. Work to diagnose consistent, ongoing issues and partner with P&D Lifecycle and P&D IT team to find long-term solutions.
* Support facilitation between Benefits and employees on any LOA questions. Communicate learning tools and platforms as needed.
* Support with low level Employee Relations concerns.
* PowerPoint and Excel document management
* Provide project management support for People initiatives
* Partner with People Assistant to support the Onboarding and Exit processes
* Handle general inquiries and requests from business partners (payroll, policies, etc.)
* Assist the People Lead in ad hoc projects as needed
* Talent Management
* Provide support during talent talks and reviews and the performance management / salary planning process
* Provide support to the facilitator for learning and development courses to support the annual performance management and development planning process
* Partner with Talent Acquisition during the recruitment process to keep the applicant tracking system up to date, and ensure roles are posted in Scout and Workday systems
* Attend recruitment calls with Talent Acquisition and business partners; act as a resource and provide updates to P&D Lead around progress
* Work with the business & Talent Acquisition to promote a strong and diverse talent pool, internally and externally, that will bring new ideas and fresh outlooks to Ralph Lauren
* Provide support in tracking temporary employee assignments; partner with external recruitment firms and finance as needed
* Employee Communication & Engagement
* Manage employee communication as directed by People Lead (performance management cycle, employee engagement, general updates and announcements)
* Actively support and drive North America specific communication initiatives
* Support the communication and action planning for the Employee Survey Process
* Engage the business to be immersed in Diversity & Inclusion initiatives, philanthropic events and community programs to improve the RL culture
* Special Projects
* Provide support on all special projects that are led by the People Lead
* Work with the People Lead on process and organization design projects
* Work with the People Lead to provide change management support and communication
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• Bachelor's Degree with Human Resources concentration preferred
• Experience working in Human Resources
• Advanced computer skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, SharePoint and familiarity with HRIS systems
• Knowledge of Workday preferred
• Well-developed written and verbal presentation skills
• Strong organizational skills
• High attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment