Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
The E-commerce Styling Lead, Women's will be responsible for elevating and translating the brand expression on our e-commerce platforms through styling. This person will execute seasonal design concepts, bringing the styling message to life for the family of Ralph Lauren brands. This role is based full-time in Long Island City, New York.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Collaborate cross-functionally with Heads of Design, Agency Brand Creative, and Creative Director to translate the brand messaging and seasonal direction to e-commerce content.
* Primary focus on translating the vision and storytelling to product detail page (PDP) imagery for Collection, Polo Women, Lauren, RRL, and any additional women's family of brands.
* Lead and mentor the women's studio styling team
* Partner with the stills styling team, to maximize quality and efficient e-commerce styling experience.
* Oversees Ralph Lauren's e-commerce product detail page content, in addition to women's wholesale product needs and any other digital requirements.
* Interpret and translate advertising and campaign assets whilst considering commercial needs.
* Drive seasonal styling updates and elevation, standardized as part of the style guide.
* Work proactively to reflect on key learnings that drive future quality improvement
* Partner with Producers, Photographers, Creative Leads, and Operations, to ensure efficient workflow to support quality output.
* Stay current with and deliver an overview of industry and market trends, to ensure we stay ahead of consumer trends and continue to elevate our brands through styling.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Experience working in a variety of luxury and contemporary brands
* Styling portfolio reflective of key ad-hoc
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications