APPARATUS is New York-based design studio that explores the relationship of lighting, furniture and objects in immersive environments, threading the historical and the cultural through a modern lens.
APPARATUS is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing and Events Manager that has experience in a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, digital marketing, social media and event management. A successful candidate must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at any given time.
MARKETING & EVENTS
- Plan and execute digital marketing programs in partnership with the VP of Brand, Art Department and Artistic Director.
- Maintain social media presence across all digital channels.
- Develop and implement paid campaigns on social media platforms.
- Assist in planning and managing all in-person brand events (external and internal) and activations.
- Support with ongoing website maintenance and UX improvements.
- Work with external public relations agency to fulfill asset and copy needs for press requests and ensure the timely internal distribution of coverage.
- Input and upkeep Brand contacts, ensuring accuracy of digital and physical addresses and guest lists.
- Develop awareness of competitive landscape, latest social media trends and share pertinent information with key stakeholders.
- Contribute to ensuring consistent brand representation across wholesale digital platforms.
- Partner with the Wholesale Manager to distribute digital assets and fulfill special requests for events and exhibitions.
- Assist with copywriting and copy updates for social media, newsletters, press, website, SEO and sales materials.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, develop benchmarks and long term goals.
- Provide analytics support to the Brand/Sales teams through learning and utilizing Salesforce database.
- Deliver website and customer insights that help identify key targets and areas of opportunity.
- Work with the VP of Brand to distill insights, action items and disseminate the information
- Maintain master marketing and events calendar.
- Initiate and manage all project / creative requests and ensure an on-time delivery.
- Update, track and balance the annual Brand budget.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to derive data-driven insights.
- Excellent presentation skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Strong and proven project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an interest in learning about our brand ethos and communication style.
- Self-motivated individual who takes responsibility, proactively communicates and can thrive in a culture of excellence and partnership.
- Solutions-based thinker with a consistently positive attitude, displayed both as an individual and within a collaborative team.
- Desire to be a part of a small team, flexible, and can pivot as needed to accomplish company goals.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in marketing and events.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing/communications preferred.
- Experience in CRM data analytics using platforms such as Salesforce.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google AdWords and social media ad platforms.
- Full-time hours: Monday–Friday generally 10:00AM–6:00PM
- Longer hours and weekend shifts as needed
PERFORMANCE REVIEW AND CHECK-INS SCHEDULE
- Regular check-ins
- Annual performance review
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation and benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Position is based in our New York studio. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.