At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.JOB PURPOSE
Manage and execute marketing strategies within the Americas, understanding key drivers within the regions to build brand awareness, brand momentum and business growth through strong integrated initiatives with a focus on retail & wholesale marketing - reporting into Marketing Director.
The marketing manager is responsible for developing the marketing strategy and overseeing the implementation of all marketing related initiatives to support partners, inclusive of both wholesale and leased channels (local media, coop marketing, special events etc).
Work closely with global, regional and local leads including merchandising, wholesale, client engagement teams and local market teams to create coordinated marketing activation plans RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop annual Marketing plans for key wholesale accounts and specialty fashion doors nationwide
- Create comprehensive actions plans with the aim to maximise brand and product exposure at image building retail doors and key accounts
- Work closely across all marketing functions to drive brand and commercial goals
- Work with Marketing Director, Communications manager and regional leads to build 360° Brand and product campaigns
- Manage and implement initiatives to drive traffic and strong brand presence in key cities and ensure close connection with Client Engagement teams to provide tactical support to drive traffic and revenue goals.
- Work closely with Wholesale team to define and implement wholesale marketing strategy with key partners.
- Performance analysis of Wholesale marketing operations and recommendations to maximise ROI
- Manage budget and external agency partners
- Strong and effective communicator
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Committed team player
- Excellent attention to detail/follow up
- Professional approach to all work and office situations
- Interest and enthusiasm for marketing, branding, technology and digital communication
- Interest in community and culture marketing
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: South Korea || Not Applicable || Seoul || MARKETING || KOREA - GENERAL MARKETING || n/a ||