- Seoul, South Korea
- Closing date
- 8 Jul 2023
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
Manage and execute marketing strategies within the Americas, understanding key drivers within the regions to build brand awareness, brand momentum and business growth through strong integrated initiatives with a focus on retail & wholesale marketing - reporting into Marketing Director.
The marketing manager is responsible for developing the marketing strategy and overseeing the implementation of all marketing related initiatives to support partners, inclusive of both wholesale and leased channels (local media, coop marketing, special events etc).
Work closely with global, regional and local leads including merchandising, wholesale, client engagement teams and local market teams to create coordinated marketing activation plans
- Develop annual Marketing plans for key wholesale accounts and specialty fashion doors nationwide
- Create comprehensive actions plans with the aim to maximise brand and product exposure at image building retail doors and key accounts
- Work closely across all marketing functions to drive brand and commercial goals
- Work with Marketing Director, Communications manager and regional leads to build 360° Brand and product campaigns
- Manage and implement initiatives to drive traffic and strong brand presence in key cities and ensure close connection with Client Engagement teams to provide tactical support to drive traffic and revenue goals.
- Work closely with Wholesale team to define and implement wholesale marketing strategy with key partners.
- Performance analysis of Wholesale marketing operations and recommendations to maximise ROI
- Manage budget and external agency partners
- Strong and effective communicator
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Committed team player
- Excellent attention to detail/follow up
- Professional approach to all work and office situations
- Interest and enthusiasm for marketing, branding, technology and digital communication
- Interest in community and culture marketing
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: South Korea || Not Applicable || Seoul || MARKETING || KOREA - GENERAL MARKETING || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert