The Director of E-Commerce supporting the Americas will be responsible for driving the success of e-commerce & omni-channel business to ensure a consistent client experience. In order to achieve this, the Director will approach the business development and client experience, through an analysis of sales and collaborate with several partners on operations data to continuously challenge the business to explore methods for the future. This position is a key leadership role within the Americas region and will require a well-rounded individual with the ability to lead a business and team strategically, operationally, and analytically.Job Description KERING Director of E-Commerce, Americas Job Family: E-CommerceJob Title: Director of E-Commerce, AmericasLocation: New York, NY
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, and Jewelry: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: "Empowering Imagination." HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
WHO YOU ARE
- Ensure that the day to day run of our operations functions provides clients with an experience that is consistent with the company's exceptional standards.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to ensure alignment on e-commerce initiatives and goals.
- Analyze sales data and e-commerce metrics to make data-driven decisions and identify areas for improvement.
- Stay up to date on e-commerce industry trends and best practices to ensure the company remains competitive.
- Strength in analytics and commercial performances, giving input to the HQ teams based on offline and online market performances.
- Collaborate with Digital and CRM teams to enhance the Consumer Journey, to fully include E-commerce and be a strong partner to the WW Marketing team.
- Drive the customer experience through the several client-connecting mediums including the client service team and will have to ensure level of service from our customer care team.
BASE SALARY Job Type
- Minimum of 10 years of E-Commerce experience in U.S. Luxury
- BS/BA degree preferred.
- Strong understanding of e-commerce best practices, trends, and consumer behavior in the luxury goods industry.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to execute on projects with high levels of accuracy.
- Flexible self-starter who can solve problems and make quick decisions.
- High levels of communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally with other departments.
- Experience with team management
- Must be excited to learn and thrive in a high profile visible and dynamic business.
Kering Americas Inc.