The Director of e-retail growth is accountable for driving ecommerce and omnichannel business growth in the Americas, as well as improving the omnichannel client experience to drive long-term value. Looking for an energetic leader that will instill a high-performance culture and foster innovation, 360 collaboration, and data-driven decision making.
He/She will be accountable for strategically planning and delivering weekly and monthly sales growth goals. To achieve those goals, He/She will manage directly performance marketing (search, social, email/sms); site experience, content and merchandising; and post-purchase client experience.
The Director will also be responsible for leading large 360 digital and omnichannel initiatives such as leading online drops and collaborations, launching new digital and omnichannel capabilities and platforms; expanding e-retail to new geographies in the Americas.
Finally, the Director is expected to identify new trends, innovations, and 3 rd -party partnership to create new sources of growth for our e-retail and omni business. Building with the team a pipeline of tests and pilots and creating a strong culture of test & learn.
5 direct reports. Will report to the VP, Digital & Omnichannel, the Americas. Key Accountabilities Drive E-retail sales growth
Lead planning & execution of 360 digital and omnichannel projects
- Serve as general manager for Americas e-retail: align strategic plan with VP; manage the monthly / weekly business planning and execution to meet and exceed the sales growth targets.
- Manage performance marketing team and budge t to drive qualified traffic and sales with increased effectiveness and with specific focus on new client acquisition. Scope includes: paid search, m paid social e-retail tactics across Meta, Snapchat, Tiktok, Pinterest; email and SMS marketing.
- Manage the site experience, content, and merchandising to continuously increase revenue per visit. Optimize the execution of global campaigns on site, identify and execute on priority regional opportunities. Ensure execution excellence and constant data-driven site optimizations.
- Orchestrate end-to-end ecommerce operations, partnering with contact center, logistics, supply, and operations partner to deliver a seamless luxury experience to our clients (packaging, delivery methods, return process..). Manage readiness & coordinate execution of peak seasons.
- Web analytics and insights: Set annual, monthly and weekly goals and track performance against goals. Ensure constant feedback loop - analyzing online behaviors as well as client NPS/feedback - to inform short and longer term growth plan for e-retail and broader omnichannel strategy. Instill a very strong growth mindset and data-driven culture in the team to drive growth bottom-up.
Innovation and 3 rd party partnerships
- Lead the planning and execution Online drops and collaborations, orchestrating the implementation across all functions - comms, supply, ops, merchandising, retail comms, etc.
- Identify and prioritize the new capability needed to take the client experience to the next level and drive growth. Partner with global team ot make sure these capabilities are prioritized on the global digital product roadmap. Lead directly the implementation of regional capabilities such as: new delivery methods, seamless return process, seasonal packaging, improved online/offline journey.
- Expand e-retail footprint in the Americas
- Accountable for driving the innovation agenda in the e-retail and omnichannel space: staying on top of new trends in digital commerce; identifying and connecting with new third party partners and solutions to improve the client experience and drive incremental growth
- ~10 years of experience in e-retail/digital/ecommerce, with prior experience in a role directly accountable for business sales and growth. Experience in high-growth company or startup strongly preferred.
- Experienced team leader with a passion for growing agile and high-performance digital teams.
- Hands-on experience managing performance marketing budget, tactics, and team, especially paid search and CRM. Paid social experience a plus.
- Analytical background. GA/Adobe Analytics proficiency required
- Good understanding of the ecommerce end-to-end tech stack from site platform from front-end to OMS/warehouse systems. Salesforce cloud experience a plus.
- On top of digital & technology trends, innovations, with a strong connection to the US DTC startup ecosystem.
The hiring range for this position ranges from $159,000 - 215,000 . The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.