INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS
- Communication with suppliers/ vendors and business counter-parts for seasonal material sourcing and development
- Execute based on agreed product and service standards as well as cost objectives from the brand
- Price negotiation and cost expectation management
- Cost analysis management and problem shooting
- Manage production delivery against the plan
- WIP management
- Manage timeline from development to bulk shipment
- Ensure garment/product integrity, style and product execution
- Compile various reports
- Assist supervisor to deliver on KPIs - Traceability, sustainability, Costing excellence, Operation excellence and Product Newness.
Internal Contacts: Internal: Work with other brand business partners, material, technical team, QA
External Contacts: Vendors and Suppliers CORE VALUE
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Embrace PVH's core values: Individuality, Partnership, Passion, Integrity, and Accountability.
- University/Engineering degree with a minimum of 6 years of related work experience; or post-secondary degree with minimum of 5-8 years of related work experience in sourcing and developing fabrics for womens' loungewear and intimate/ lingerie.
- Buying office experience preferred.
- Builds good working relationships; collaborates toward deadlines and deliverables
- Able to communicate effectively across the team and organization; effectively work with stakeholders in different locations and timezones