Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear, Accessories and Licenses.
Within our Bodywear & Hosiery Business Unit/Switzerland, the candidate will be part of the Design & Development Team, guaranteeing the collection development assuring the following tasks What you can expect:
- Create and develop innovative design concepts in line with the creative strategic directions and the DNA of HUGO BOSS brands;
- Stay connected to relevant current and future research, trends, and innovation
- Translate designs, artworks and graphics into digital style creation, full specification packages and elaborate virtualization for the Digital Show Room;
- Lead and monitor internally and externally the product development process to ensure style, fit, quality, samples and industry compliance;
- Source and develop new fabrics, yarns and trimmings;
- Negotiate prices and perform calculation tools;
- Ensure accuracy, completeness and timeliness of all style related data in PLM.
- Have experience in same role developed in international companies, strong passion for woman fashion and trends and good technical background;
- Have professional knowledge of MS Office, Adobe, Photoshop and Illustrator; Virtualization 3D tools knowledge such as Clo3D will be a plus;
- Have good knowledge of Pattern Making, trim, materials, garment constructions and manufacturing
- Be fluent in English, Italian would be a plus;
- Be able to manage the assigned tasks autonomously and with great accuracy as well as to set priorities according to delivery time and team goals;
- Have a strong team collaboration and networking attitude.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation driven);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life: Smart Working program and Time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full administrative support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.