Manager, Network Engineering
- Tory Burch
- Jersey City, NJ, United States
- Closing date
- 6 Jul 2023
- Production - Garments & Accessories
You are seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today!
Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth - you'll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
You are a network engineering manager at heart. You love to architect and design network solutions, problem solve, support a global team and partner with the business. Performance and uptime are your key metrics and you always have security in mind. You like to balance between a mix of project work and on-going operations support. You never shy away from a technical challenge and look to improve efficiencies in process and automation. You're also resourceful and collaborative and remain calm under pressure and you always value a sense of humor!
A Day in the Life:
The typical day is... atypical. You might be designing, implementing, or providing day-to-day administrative support for our Global Retail and Corporate Networks businesses. These services include, but are not restricted to: network architecture and design, performance engineering, WAN/LAN administration, Wireless, DHCP, Network disaster recovery, BGP/OSPF integration Service Provider, internet connectivity, ACL and firewall management, WAN acceleration, and NAC configuration. The role acts as point person for network infrastructure service delivery and must collaborate heavily with third party providers, international operations and service delivery teams as well as the applications teams. The position manages the health of all network connectivity and equipment to ensure high performance access and availability to business applications and services. This role will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service-oriented culture. The consistent thread is that you'll be working with an amazing team of women and men who share your passion for excellence.
To Land This Role:
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science or commensurate work experience
- 5+ years of relevant network engineering experience
- 3+ years managerial experience
- WiFi, On-prem, public cloud, SDWAN, and MAN/WAN/LAN network experience
- Retail Industry and PCI Compliance experience is a plus
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
Our Technology team has a clear mission: use technology to enable the business to operate efficiently while driving growth and profitability. We envision, we strategize, we engineer, we design, we build, we test, we support, and we serve. Our tools and systems impact every customer and every member of our team every day and our role is to make each engagement seamless and rewarding. As we build our in-house engineering teams, we are focused on further modernizing our platforms, leveraging our data analytics capabilities and creating a transformational customer experience. Come join us!
How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its Chairman, CEO and Chief Creative Officer, Tory Burch. Launched in February 2004, the collection includes ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, watches, home and beauty. There are more than 200 Tory Burch boutiques across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia, and the brand is available at over 3,000 department and specialty stores worldwide and toryburch.com. In 2015, the Company introduced Tory Sport, a performance activewear collection that celebrates the elegance of sport. Inspired by the grace and strength of athletes. Tory Sport balances high-tech fabrics with classic design.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert