Part Time Warehouse Driver - CALVIN KLEIN
- Calvin Klein
- New Windsor, New York, United States of America
- Closing date
- 7 Jul 2023
Warehouse Drivers are responsible for receiving, processing and replenishing merchandise, and the safe transport of merchandise to/from the store(s). They consistently exceed expectations, display passion for our brand, and strive for operational excellence to deliver an exceptional customer experience. Warehouse Drivers are part of a team that supports the store(s) goals of delivering top line sales results.
• Supports the effort to deliver floor-ready product to expedite replenishment; ensures all merchandise is properly stored to maintain a high level of quality.
• Maintains an in-depth knowledge of product and promotions to execute timely and efficient product pulls.
• Effectively executes markdowns to ensure consistent product standards.
• Unloads delivered product and assists store team(s) with the remerchandising and filling.
Commitment to Efficiency
• Executes processing, replenishment, and backstocking in alignment with brand standards; strives to exceed established UPH processing standards.
• Maintains an organized and safe working environment, upholds backstock organization and adheres to all company tools, policies and procedures.
• Maintains awareness of potential theft and reports concerns to management.
• Loads trucks and drives product to and from stores in a timely manner; maintains the highest level of security and safety awareness
• Performs daily truck inspections and reports concerns to management.
• Demonstrates a sense of pride, commitment, and passion for the brand and our customers; treats the warehouse and store teams professionally, courteously, and respectfully.
• Celebrates and embraces individuality, inclusion and partnership; builds relationships and seeks out feedback for continuous self-development.
• Embraces innovation, change and company initiatives; works collaboratively to accomplish brand goals and objectives.
• Minimum of 1 year of retail stock experience preferred.
• Bachelor's/Associate degree preferred or high school graduate/equivalent.
• Valid driver's license required.
• Ability to operate a box truck with air brakes required.
• Flexible schedule required including nights, weekends and overnight shifts.
• Excellent communication and time management skills.
• Ability to walk, stand, bend, reach and squat for prolonged periods, and climb ladders.
• Ability to support/lift a minimum of 40 pounds and load/unload trucks.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
For five decades, CALVIN KLEIN has been a cultural catalyst, creating a legacy of iconic imagery and provocative conversation while retaining its American DNA and youth-inspired designs. Our associates are a group of talented individuals with unique personalities and perspectives. At CALVIN KLEIN, we take risks, embrace differences and strive to make a positive impact on the world. Above all, we care passionately for the brand, our customer and each other. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, CALVIN KLEIN is one of the world’s largest and most successful designer fashion brands. We are driven by our associates, creating one of the most visionary workforces in fashion. We are proud of who we are, what we do, and the future we are creating. Global retail sales of CALVIN KLEIN products exceeded $8 billion in 2017, and CALVIN KLEIN branded products are distributed in 110+ countries. CALVIN KLEIN employs a worldwide network of over 10,000 associates and operates more than 2,000 free-standing stores globally. Calvin Klein, Inc. was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
- 020 589 9888
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert