Neiman Marcus Group is a relationship business that leads with love in everything we do for our customers, associates, brand partners, and communities. Our legacy of innovating and our culture of Belonging guide our roadmap for Revolutionizing Luxury Experiences.
The Group Manager is responsible for the Sales Experience of a group of departments within a Neiman Marcus store, facilitating partnerships across functions, driving team towards goals, and leveraging team skills to build a customer-driven sales experience, all while being a steward of Neiman Marcus.
What You'll Do
· Achieves business goals by leading through lea ders - recruits, trains and leads a team of multiple Department Selling Managers, Assistant Selling Managers, Client Advisors and Store Support Associates
· Owns client Develop within the store ; collaborates with Department Managers and Client Relationship Leads to bring client development to life for the entire selling population
· Overs ees all aspects of merchandise and communication with merchant teams and vendor partners to create brand strategies and plans to maximize Department sales
· Collaborates with cross functional partners in and out of the store including Visual and Brand Experience to execute compelling product presentations and events within each Department
· Fulfills store Senior Leadership responsibilities including business analysis, creation and implementation of strategies, scheduling of Group and team adherence to company service standards
· Collaborates and serves as a conduit for communication throughout the store to ensure team is aware of and maximizing all retail- tainment opportunities and in-store events
· Drives toward the achievement of maximum sales growth in line with company vision and values in partnership with functional leaders and mem bers of Group
What You Bring
· A customer focused mindset
· The ability to make, and be accountable for, decisions in a fast-paced environment
· Business acumen and analytical skills (sales analytics, business strategy, knowledge of market)
· S trong leadership, organization al skills, as well as effective verbal and written communication skills
· Teach, train, and influence associates at all levels
· Basic computer , time management, and conflict management skills
· R espond appropriately to changes in direction or unexpected situations
· The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs
· High school diploma or GED
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits, including wellness and healthy lifestyle support, for associates, spouses, domestic partners, and children
· Flexible Spending Account for eligible medical and dependent (day care) expenses
· Disability Benefits, including Short-Term Disability providing income replacement up to 26 weeks
· 16 weeks Paid Parental Leave, 2 weeks of Paid Family Leave, and Adoption Support of $10,000
· Paid Time Off, including 6 paid holidays, 1 week in first year and then 2 weeks of vacation, 7 sick days, and 2 personal days per full year of service
· Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with NMG matching and $20,000 Term Life Insurance paid by NMG with additional voluntary coverage available
· Financial Solutions, including Credit Union membership, pay advances via PayActiv, tuition reimbursement, and scholarship opportunities
· NMG Associate's Core Discount of 30% with multiple in-store opportunities for an additional 30% off across select brands
· NMG Matching Gift Program up to $2,000 to eligible non-profits, Hardship Assistance Grants up to $7,500 for Associates, and a volunteer opportunity hub through NMG's All Heart Program
· Personal and Professional Development Opportunities with 16,000+ online learning opportunities, including NMG's Fashion Your Future, LinkedIn Learning, MasterClass, BetterUp, Connected Leaders Academy, 9 Associate Community Networks, and additional personalized learning experiences
· NMG Discount Marketplace featuring 1,000s of products and services with over $5,000 in saving
As one of the largest multi-brand luxury retailers in the U.S., with 3,000+ of the world's most desirable brand partners, we're delivering exceptional products and intelligent services enabled by our investments in data and technology. Through the expertise of our associates, we deliver and scale a personalized luxury experience across our three channels of in-store, eCommerce, and remote selling. Our NMG|Way culture, powered by our people, combines individual talents into a collective strength to make life extraordinary. Our brands include Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
As a woman co-founded, majority women-led organization outpacing the U.S. population in racial and ethnic diversity and led by one of corporate America's few openly gay CEOs, Neiman Marcus Group is proud to celebrate associates from different backgrounds, experiences, and communities. We've made it a priority to cultivate a culture where everyone Belongs and where showing up as your full and authentic self is encouraged.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our Talent Attraction process. If you have a disability and need assistance or an accommodation, please email us at ApplicantSupport@NeimanMarcus.com .