In Massimo Dutti, we are looking for a Senior Fashion Stylist to join our Image team, in our Headquarters in Tordera, Barcelona, Spain.
She/he will be in charge of creating styles for our E-commerce and also be responsible for ensuring a homogeneous, contemporary and global image, in line with current trends and with the DNA of the brand.
Your main functions would be:
- Participating in brainstorming sessions so as to develop concepts and transfer them into styling proposals that exude Massimo Dutti’s DNA.
- Searching for trends and realization of new proposals/moodboards.
- Total tracking of the product from its approach to publication.
- Work together with product teams to understand the concept and approach of the collection.
- Creating the best outfits that reflect the latest trends. You will propose different garment combinations to draw attention to the product and suggest new looks.
- Making sure the garments are perfect and ready for the photo shoots.
How do we imagine you?
- Minimum 4 years of experience in similar position, previous E-commerce's styling background is preferable.
- Management and decision making.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills.
What do you get?
- You will have a subsidised canteen service.
- You can enjoy a gym in our facilities, as well as yoga and cardio classes.
- Subsidised company bus service departing from different points in Barcelona, Mataró and Vallés.
- InLife, a club to bring products and services closer to our offices (pharmacy, courier etc.).
- Being part of Inditex group, you can buy in all our brands, with a 25% of discount.
If you are a creative person, with great capacity for teamwork and high sensitivity for fashion, you are the right person for the position!
Massimo Dutti is a company committed to equal opportunities.