Tiffany & Co... the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. For 185 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other.
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every client and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability. Position Overview
The Accounts Payable Specialist will work under the direction of and be supervised by the Accounts Payable Team lead.
This role will be responsible for processing invoices for the markets in our various systems (Esker, Unifier, Trax and JDE) Key Accountabilities (but not limited to):
- Ensuring all invoices are processed in line with internal controls and compliance
- Verify, code, and post all overhead invoices in Esker and JDE (liaising with accounting team on posting)
- Post all CAPEX invoices received from Unifier (liaising with account on CER numbers)
- Post and reconcile all Freight and Duty invoices from TRAX system
- Vendor statement reconciliations
- Posting employee expenses
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve queries
- Sending remittances to suppliers
- 1-2 years' experience in accounts payable
- Must be well presented, outgoing and self-motivated with strong communication and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must currently hold authorisation to live & work in the United Kingdom
- Experience with JD Edwards is a bonus.