Within the Citizens of Humanity Group, you’ll find Citizens of Humanity, AGOLDE and GOLDSIGN. Three ready-to-wear labels, each of which boasts a uniquely directional voice and clearly carved place in the denim market. Built upon a philosophical foundation of commitment to quality and uncompromising standards, our core values support everything we do.
Companywide, each brand is committed to being thoughtful in the creation of our product and uses advanced methods to reduce our imprint on the environment, including regenerative agriculture, laser technology, ozone machines and high-efficiency wash methods. In short, we invest in the future and look forward to all that is ahead.
You can find our brands at retailers globally including Browns, Bergdorf Goodman, Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Holt Renfrew, Kith, Lane Crawford, Liberty London, Luisaviaroma, MATCHESFASHION, Moda Operandi, Mytheresa, Neiman Marcus, Net-a-Porter, Revolve, Saks Fifth Avenue, Selfridges, Shopbop and SSENSE.
We’re looking for a motivated PR Executive who’s excited by our brands and everything we’re doing to make the world and environment a better place
- You’ll be based in our London Showroom and report directly into the EU PR & Communications Director
- The ideal candidate will have 1-2+ years’ experience and want to develop their career within the company
- You’ll have a knowledge of the fashion industry, a keen interest in sustainability, trends, retail, and brand development, and a growing network of industry contacts: Editors, Journalists Stylists, Influencers and KOL’s
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb organisation
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritise, multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Self-motivated, considerate, thoughtful and enthusiastic
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Working closely with the internal sales teams to provide seasonal marketing assets to brand stockists
- Managing the inventorying and movement of samples and gifting throughout the season
- Taking ownership of the press and stylist product send out and returns process: strategically identifying and proposing appropriate product to loan/gift for photoshoots and VIP fittings
- Building and strengthening relationships with junior Editors and assistants
- Coordinating gifting orders and deliveries
- Accurately reporting all upcoming press credits and gifting recipients
- Collating press clippings and delivering regular media coverage updates to the internal teams
- Assisting in the organisation of Press Days, collection previews, showroom appointments and events such as HUMANITY magazine launches
- Managing the showroom Intern