Talent Acquisition Manager, EMEIA
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 1 Jul 2023
- Human Resources
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
A very unique opportunity to join our Talent Acquisition team based in Horseferry House. In the role of Talent Acquisition Manager EMEIA you will effectively manage and lead the recruitment for the retail function within EMEIA via delivery of the Talent Acquisition Strategy.
- Be a brand ambassador to effectively lead the recruitment of high calibre retail candidates across the EMEIA region.
- To deliver the resource plans, for retail roles within the business, using credible, customer focused, cost-effective and innovative recruitment solutions using a range of techniques
- Work closely with Stakeholders during the recruitment process. to develop a resourcing strategy and cost effective solutions
- Manage team of TA Partners
- Partner with talent team to identify key performers
- Ensure KPI's are met within the team
- Work closely with HR to ensure that there is an accurate resourcing forecast for 12 months in advance
- Manage external stakeholder relationships with suppliers and agencies (job boards/trade magazines etc)
- Responsible for ensuring that the PSL is fit for purpose in regards to effectiveness and value for money
- Work with HR to ensure that there are succession plans in place for all parts of the Region and that there is a resourcing strategy for all Business Critical roles.
- Stay abreast of market trends within Resourcing
- Take the lead on project work that will support the delivery of the overall TA Strategy for the Region
- Represent the Brand at appropriate internal and external events.
- Undertake any other duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Previous experience in a Talent Acquisition Manger role within a retail business
- Competent using data to identify solutions or process improvement
- Sound knowledge of the talent landscape within local markets and candidate pools
- A strong understanding of HR Practice
- Previous experience building and delivering resourcing plans
- Able to connect with Senior Stakeholders
- Proven Management and team building experience
- Able to manage a busy workload
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || HR || CORPORATE - HR RESOURCING || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert