About PVH Corp.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+.The Team
Finance Shared Service Center (FSSC) is a central part of the PVH Finance organization, located in Belgium (Ternat). FSSC will standardize the service delivered to the 5 market hubs and European HQ in Amsterdam, carving out the transactional finance activities .
In the scope of FSSC are three transactional finance processes:
- Invoice to Pay (I2P)
- Sales to Cash (S2C)
- Record to Close (R2C)
The aim is that the new FSSC will leverage compliance, cost-effectiveness, and value creation by grouping transactional processing activities. The FSSC will operate standardized, with best practice processes and consistent quality.
All managers of the FSSC (management team) work collaboratively with each to ensure the delivery of performance and service objectives. The Service & Innovation Director is the single point of contact (SPOC) for tactical service issues and the Process Leads are the SPOC for operational service issues. Both the Service & Innovation Director and the Process Leads have a direct reporting line to the head of FSSC
Transformational activities (such as finance process development) are coordinated by the Service & Innovation Director and executed by the Process Leads (accountable for implementing change). The Position
The Head of FSSC is responsible for the implementation, ongoing management, and strategic direction of FSSC in accordance with PVH's strategic objectives, in order to accomplish effective transitions, maintain high standards of service, and deliver ongoing continuous improvement, in line with EHQ, and Market Hub expectations.
Furthermore, agreed service levels (SLAs), KPIs, and high customer satisfaction should be achieved while contributing to ongoing continuous improvement and standardization of processes. All activities will be done in accordance with local guidelines and PVH policies and objectives.Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a clear vision, strategy, and action plans for FSSC, in alignment with the strategy, vision, and actions plans of PVH (e.g., prepare FSSC for future integrations & responsibilities)
The Ideal Candidate:
- Lead all in-scope activities for Sales to Cash, Invoice to Pay, Record to Report, and all supporting functions within FSSC
- Develop, implement, maintain, and further improve KPIs and SLAs covering Sales to Cash, Invoice to Pay, and Record to Close
- Lead the team that will work in partnership with EHQ and the Market Hubs to achieve high-quality standard finance processes
- Address, anticipate, and resolve complex issues with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead the FSSC transformation while managing the day-to-day operations
- Develop the services and processes of FSSC by identifying and implementing continuous improvement initiatives and process standardization within Sales to Cash, Invoice to Pay, and Record to Close
- Lead further strategic initiatives
- Define and manage the FSSC budget
- Manage and integrate all key stakeholders, acting as an ambassador for FSSC
- Achieve high internal and external customer satisfaction within Sales to Cash, Invoice to Pay, and Record to Close
- Manage employees including recruitment, performance management, and (career) development
What You Can Expect from Us
- University degree; Masters level preferably in Finance or Accounting
- 15+ years in Finance (Accounting & Transactional Finance)
- Proven leader with experience in managing and setting up a cross-border pan-European Finance Shared Service Centre
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain, Commercial (Sales, Marketing, etc), and working within Apparel
- Experience working in multinational organizations
- Good understanding of ERP Accounting Systems (SAP), as well as of enabling Infrastructure (workflow, invoice management, etc.)
- Experience and knowledge in lean and standardization
- Experience in developing, motivating, and managing a large team of people
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship-building capabilities. Have the ability to quickly form working relationships, gain credibility and influence solutions at a senior level
- Experience in leading change programs affecting large groups of individuals within organizations undergoing significant change
- Proactive in identifying and solving problems/issues
- A drive for continuous professional development in self and others
- Excellent language skills in English
- Work Smart Program: hybrid work, flex hours, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, home office allowance, and meeting free Fridays
- One of a kind Campus: state-of-the-art collaboration spaces, restaurant with premium buffet, takeaway deli, barista coffee bars, sky bar, and rooftop garden
- Health & Well-being: People's Place gym, sports clubs, nutritional coaching, meditation studio, headspace subscription, rooftop yoga, and mental health days
- Social events: Thursday socials, pub quizzes, annual themed events, sample sales, and market launches
- PVH University: learning and development programs to leverage your professional and personal goals
- How we support you: onsite parking, bike garages, commuting allowances, Employee Assistance Programs, pension schemes, and discounts on our brands Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein to name a few!
Our Talent Acquisition will share our full benefits overview at the offer stage.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation. #LI-Hybrid