The role is responsible for ensuring timely, relevant and inspiring communication - all of which is key to inform, connect and engage associates.
As a natural storyteller and creative thinker, you will work with partners and "clients" from across the business to create and cultivate content and stories to support the Power Plan, and to bring the PVH culture to life and to build a 'great place to work'.
You will be responsible for the management and evolution of PVH Asia's internal communications channel mix, with content ranging from business-critical information, HR-related topics, news stories, community relations subjects, recognition and calls to action. As a communications partner, you will play a critical role to articulate PVH's Associate Experience and Employee Value proposition. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- Develop and execute internal communications strategies, messages and tactics to engage associates, support business objectives and strengthen our associate experience.
- Play a key role in internal content creation and help amplify communications from the HR organization, including total rewards, performance management and talent development
- Partner with regional communications teams, internal "clients" across the region to support their communications needs and help align their strategies against PVH and Power Plan priorities.
- Champion the Asia business and associate voice amongst global communications community to ensure that it is adequately represented
- Write, edit, produce and distribute content across our various internal communication channels including wide variety of media: internal announcements, newsletters, intranet, videos, presentations, printed works, and more.
- Lead the planning and organization of communication and engagement events such as business updates, Town Halls, and other such internal events as envisioned.
- Deploy resources effectively, allocating resources and negotiating timescales to ensure optimum progress against various projects and priorities.
- Manage and execute complex, sensitive and/or ad hoc communications.
- As the Asia IC voice, collaborate with the corporate teams to implement global communications campaigns and initiatives
- Proactively build and manage relationships with key internal stakeholders such as business leaders, HR partners, Marketing, Community Relations.
- Work closely with Inclusion & Diversity and HR to develop a robust inclusive workplace communications strategy.
- Guide storytelling efforts for HR Team projects, developing compelling campaigns and content to support key HR and engagement initiatives
- Partner with brand marketing, PR, partners to ensure consistent internal and external messaging, where appropriate
- Manage content review and approval process for communication protocols to ensure all required approvals are obtained in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage, review and continuously improve the internal communications channel mix including our digital associate portal (Thread), leadership communications, videos, e-newsletters, digital screens, social media and other online and offline channels.
- Create database of employee assets related to engagement to be used for both internal and external marketing efforts (photos, testimonials, etc.)
- Ensure communications reach the right target audiences by keeping distribution lists updated.
- Finds ways to enhance existing processes for greater efficiency and evolving existing communication vehicles for greater impact .
- Gather and interpret key analytics and feedback to ensure content and channels are optimized to create the biggest impact.
- Work in close collaboration with our IT department on leveraging existing technology and sourcing new means of interacting with associates.
- Effectively manage budget to maximize ROI and impact of various initiatives
- Provide coaching to regional communications community
- Participate in, and represent Asia HR on ad hoc projects as required
Worked in internal/external communication-related roles, preferably in complex organizations with geographically dispersed employees. Experience in a multi-national company and a multi-cultural environment is essential.Education:
Degree in communications, marketing or related discipline, preferredSkills:
- A confident and persuasive communicator who can adapt their style for different channels and audiences
- Excellent written English communication/copy writing skills (Chinese advantageous)
- Familiarity with various forms of communication and tools (written, video, digital, social, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Team player, able to build rapport with people at all levels of seniority
- Able to work at a high level of autonomy, operating at both a strategic and tactical level, as needed
- Proven project management experience, with an ability to manage multiple on-going deadlines and competing demands in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mindset, with a can-do attitude
- Fluency in an Asian language is preferred
- Curious, action-orientated and self-motivated