- Santa Monica, California
- Closing date
- 2 Jul 2023
- Design - Garments & Accessories
- Director / President / C Suite
What You'll Do:
- Manage and mentor a team of Sourcing Specialists and Production Coordinator
- Ensure the team is receiving and reviewing weekly WIP reports to ensure production schedule is on time.
- Manages production schedules from 1st fit to Finished Goods XF ensuring on time delivery.
- Communicate and lead weekly production meetings to align internal teams on any delivery adjustments or any high level risks.
- Owns costing roll ups during product development and works closely with product development team on style specific costing improvements to meet overall company IMU targets.
- Responsible for all confirmed costing in Costing Master for all programs.
- Manage and review all confirmed costs and deliveries through WIP, ensuring buy plan, PLM and internal cost sheets reflect correct costs and delivery dates for vendors and cross functional departments.
- Work closely with the Product Development team to ensure fabrics/trims are approved for production prior to hand off
- Works closely with the Technical Design team to prioritize fit approvals without delaying production cut dates and attend all production fittings.
- Continue to evaluate internal team procedures and proactively pilot more efficient and effective processes.
- Support in searching for, identifying and evaluating potential new suppliers and help to onboard all new suppliers.
- Special projects and collaborations as needed.
- Responsible for ensuring supplier compliance is up to date.
What You Have:
- College degree in apparel/textiles, manufacturing, or related experience
- 7+ years experience in material forecasting and/or production
- Proficient in industry performance testing standards and protocols
- Knowledgeable of garment and material manufacturing processes, bulk manufacturing, cost drivers, lead times & sourcing strategy
- Strong attention to detail, active follow-through, assertiveness, self-motivation and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to build strong relationships & maintain alignment with internal & external, cross functional partners
- Agile and Flexible - our pace and process is fast and every changing, must be able to manage multiple projects and problems under time pressure
- Positive and solution minded
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
FIGS Compensation and Benefits
- At FIGS, your base salary is one part of your total compensation package. This role's base salary range is between $145,000 and $178,500. Actual base salary is determined based on a number of factors, including but not limited to your relevant skills, qualifications, and years of experience.
Additional Compensation and Benefits
- Equity: All FIGS employees have the opportunity to own shares of FIGS stock through our new-hire equity program. Additionally, FIGS provides a discount when purchasing FIGS stock voluntarily through our FIGS Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Annual bonus: This position is eligible to participate in the FIGS annual bonus program
- Other compensation and benefits offered include:
- Comprehensive benefits and perks package focused on your well-being, including premium medical, dental and vision coverage, and full access to wellness services through Ginger, Headspace, and Gympass. 100% FIGS-sponsored life insurance and disability insurance
- Amazing 401(k) program, with a company match up to the first 6% of your contribution
- Generous paid time off - We have 11 company holidays. For salaried team members, we offer flexible vacation. For our hourly team members, we offer up to 3 weeks of accrued vacation
- Meaningful time away for baby bonding, including parental leave, new parent care meals, and a transition back to work for primary caregivers
- FIGS Friends and Family 25% off Discount for FIGS apparel
- Access to FIGS Vet, Discounted Pet Daycare, and so much more...
*Benefits eligibility is determined by hour requirements and length of service
A little bit about us...
FIGS, Inc. is a founder-led, direct-to-consumer healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand that seeks to celebrate, empower and serve current and future generations of healthcare professionals. We redefine what scrubs are by creating technically advanced apparel and products that feature an unmatched combination of comfort, durability, function and style, all at an affordable price. With the largest DTC platform in healthcare apparel, we sell our products to a rapidly growing community of loyal customers. Through these customer relationships, FIGS has built a community and lifestyle around a profession, revolutionizing the large and fragmented healthcare apparel market and becoming the industry's category-defining healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand.
Our Threads for Threads initiative is integral to our mission to improve the lives of healthcare professionals on a global scale. Founded alongside FIGS in 2013, Threads for Threads donates scrubs to healthcare professionals working in resource-poor countries around the world.
FIGS is a founder-led, direct-to-consumer healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand that seeks to celebrate, empower and serve current and future generations of healthcare professionals. We are committed to helping this growing, global community of professionals, whom we refer to as Awesome Humans, look, feel and perform at their best—24/7, 365 days a year. We create technically advanced apparel and products that feature an unmatched combination of comfort, durability, function and style, all at an affordable price. In doing so, we have redefined what scrubs are—giving rise to our tag-line: why wear scrubs, when you can #wearFIGS?
10 years ago, we started FIGS with a mission to celebrate, empower and serve healthcare professionals. Their days of being forgotten, deprioritized or forced to make do with substandard products were over. We do this in four key ways:
- Product - We create innovative products that enable healthcare professionals to perform at their best while looking and feeling good.
- DTC Platform - We use a digitally-native direct-to-consumer platform to get them the products they need in a convenient and seamless way
- Connection - We celebrate healthcare professionals by highlighting the incredible contributions they make every day and by telling their stories through our platform.
- Community - We bring them together through the community we’ve built.
We do all of this because the healthcare community is that important. If we celebrate, empower, and serve them, we will not only make their experience better, we can inspire more people to become healthcare professionals. Making an impact through our mission is what we’re focused on every single day.
2834 Colorado Ave Suite 100
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert