STYLE, TREND AND PRODUCT MANAGER, WEAR THAT
We are looking for an enthusiastic and results-driven Style, Trend and Product Manager with a positive attitude to become a part of the Wear That team. As a valuable member, you will play an essential role in a fast-paced, rapidly growing work culture.
YOU'RE EXCITED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE YOU WILL...
- Ensure an agenda of improving the trend, product and style knowledge of the team.
- Ensure that our client base is consistently styled with a 'story' in mind that is crafted and communicated.
- Facilitate regular team members and working with stylists on a 1-2-1 basis.
- Bring to life the vision of Wear That through the styling department by onboarding stylists & brands that continue to drive and improve the experience of our clients and the vision we want to achieve.
- Work with the Creative team on driving the styling agenda through our social media, lookbooks, website and any customer touch points.
- Work with the data & tech team to improve the integration of styling and tech to improve business KPIs.
- Provide and shape the brands that we onboard to ensure we are continuing to improve our customer to product match through style & data.
- Work with the Styling Operations Manager to improve KPIs of stylists through product knowledge, style experience and fit.
- Shape the personas within Wear That and the vision for each persona and how we want her to feel represented through style.
AS PART OF THE MANAGEMENT TEAM YOU WILL...
- Embrace and help to further shape our company values and culture
- Have a high level understanding of the business sales targets and key growth strategies
- Work with the wider management team in the planning and execution of events, initiatives and campaigns
- Contribute to shaping the strategic direction of the company by embracing the Wear That entrepreneurial spirit
WE'RE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE YOU...
- 3 - 5 years' experience in a similar or creative role.
- Outstanding planning and project management abilities.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Creative eye for design, copy, and fashion.
- Solid understanding of the latest fashion trends.
- Bachelor's degree in fashion design or relevant field is preferred
- Provide influencing ideas to enhance department productivity.
- Lead and direct work intake and overall design project assignment process.
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING AT WEAR THAT BECAUSE...
- We are a group of bright, kind and goal oriented people. You can be your authentic self here, and are empowered to encourage others to do the same!
- We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of tech and fashion.
- We are a technologically and data-driven business
- We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of "Being every real girls styling solution"
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We are challenged, developed and have meaningful impact
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- You will be proud to say that you work for Wear That
Department RETAIL & DISTRIBUTION