Area Manager Calvin Klein Women- & Menswear (m/f/x) Area South
- Calvin Klein
- München, Germany
- Closing date
- 31 May 2023
- Sales & Business Development
- Full Time
One of PVH's greatest strengths is our people and our shared desire to create an inclusive work environment where every individual is valued and every voice is heard. Together, we are c ommitted to a more diverse and fair fa shion industry to drive sustainable change both at PVH and in our industry.
The head office for the DACH and EEC markets, covering 13 countri es with more than 2 . 700 employee s, is located in Düsseldorf and is the main l ocation of around 500 employees .
We`re searching for talented individuals with a performance driven mindset and solid sales experience that will be responsible for the planning, implementation and delivery of the wholesale strategy and driving profitable and sustainable market share for your customers in an allocated area. Due to market and customer needs the Area Manager will impact the representative collection and seasonal highlight capsules.
A day in the life of an Area Manager Calvin Klein Women- & Menswear (m/f/x) Area South:
- You will frequently travel within the region and acquire important wholesale customers
- You will constantly communicate and interact closely with the customers (new and existing)
- You will create assortments for each customer and market needs
- You will analyze customers performance to detect additional business opportunities
- You will plan budgets for each season
- You will analyze bestsellers to recommend Direct Sale potentials
- You will take part at strategy meetings with customers in order to evolve a partner strategy, tap their full potential and ensure a holistic sell in and sell out performance
- You will implement of Shop-In-Shop projects
What do we need from you? You have:
- Profound work experience in Sales, Retail, E-Com or Omni-Channel
- A deep knowledge and insight into the market and competitors in the fashion industry
- A divisional related product knowledge
- Strong sales and negotiation skills and natural desire for improving solutions across people, processes and systems
- A hands-on mentality in working with frequently changing tools and software's to translate work resources into efficiency
What you can expect from us:
- PVH offers you a smart working model (hybrid) including a flex office solution, a "work from anywhere" concept, meeting-free Fridays and many other components
- Lead Yourself. Lead Together. Lead the Way. The PVH Leadership Behaviors are the actions that unlock the potential of each of us. Whether you lead a team, a project or contribute your own expertise , everyone is a leader at PVH.
- We promote a culture of development and offer training and learning opportunities through our own PVH University
- Multiple employee benefits such as employee discounts, mobility offers, internal sports classes and other initiatives
Our employ ees come together from all areas of life and all corners of the world. Inclusion and diversity is a key pillar of our corporate culture. We know that diversity makes us stronger. Regardless of your origin, nationality, faith, disability, age, marital status, partnership statu s, sexual orientation or gender you are welcome here.
For five decades, CALVIN KLEIN has been a cultural catalyst, creating a legacy of iconic imagery and provocative conversation while retaining its American DNA and youth-inspired designs. Our associates are a group of talented individuals with unique personalities and perspectives. At CALVIN KLEIN, we take risks, embrace differences and strive to make a positive impact on the world. Above all, we care passionately for the brand, our customer and each other. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, CALVIN KLEIN is one of the world’s largest and most successful designer fashion brands. We are driven by our associates, creating one of the most visionary workforces in fashion. We are proud of who we are, what we do, and the future we are creating. Global retail sales of CALVIN KLEIN products exceeded $8 billion in 2017, and CALVIN KLEIN branded products are distributed in 110+ countries. CALVIN KLEIN employs a worldwide network of over 10,000 associates and operates more than 2,000 free-standing stores globally. Calvin Klein, Inc. was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
- 020 589 9888
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert