Associate Production Footwear and Accessories
- Ralph Lauren
- Scandicci, Italy
- Closing date
- 30 May 2023
- Production - Garments & Accessories
- Coordinator / Executive
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Data creation, maintenance, KPI, delivery - flow reports.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* SAP PO Everything related to creation, editing, maintenance (delivery dates, prices, ship mode etc.) of production and MTO for goods managed by Italy Scandicci office via SAP and GFE+ from PIR on.
* Everything related to creation, editing, maintenance of SRS samples for Accessories, Press for both Acc and Ftw.
* Assistance in deck preparation (power point) and reporting (SAP, Excel, Microstrategy) for regions - internal use.
* Upload of sketches for Ftw in Avery Dennison and help with missing ticket, resolution with Avery and vendors. (NO)
* Reporting for all samples throu Acuitive. (NO)
* Approval of discrepant invoices into GTN.
* Ariba approval for non - merch goods where needed. Replacement - Leave of Absence Coverage. Maternity Coverage
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
Fluency in English Good knowledge of SAP
Ralph Lauren, whose name is synonymous with American lifestyle, timeless design and impeccable quality, is a cultural icon who has built the Ralph Lauren Corporation into one of the most successful companies in the world. As the first designer to produce a complete lifestyle vision, Mr. Lauren created a global brand exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail. Today, the Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Since 1967, Ralph Lauren has cultivated the iconography of America, as well as that of Europe and the exotic themes of other cultures, redefining a style of luxury that is recognized and coveted around the world. “I have always had a clear vision,” he said. “I wanted to develop quality products and create a whole world around that. It means taking risks, going with what you feel, but never losing sight of your vision and conviction.”
At Ralph Lauren, we like to inspire—and to be inspired. Our teams are dynamic, collaborative and innovative—and we are always looking to build them with the strongest, most inspiring people in the world.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert