Sr. Business Analyst, HR Technology & Solutions
- New York, New York, United States
- Closing date
- 2 Jul 2023
- Senior Manager
At Tapestry, being true to yourself is core to who we are. When each of us brings our individuality to our collective ambition, our creativity is unleashed. This global house of brands - Coach, Kate Spade New York, Stuart Weitzman - was built by unconventional entrepreneurs and unexpected solutions, so when we say we believe in dreams, we mean we believe in making them happen. We're always on a journey to becoming our best, but you can count on this: Here, your voice is valued, your ambitions are supported, and your work is recognized.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity.
As theHR Technologies Sr. Business Analystsupporting the GlobalHR Technology & Solutions team (HRTS), you will be responsible for managing enhancement recommendations across various modules within Tapestry's people ecosystem, PeopleHub (SuccessFactors).
In this role, you will collaborate with project sponsors, stakeholders and other business analysts to obtain, analyze, communicate and validate requirements, delivering effective and innovative business and technology solutions. You will be required to support both global and regional HR, IT, and business stakeholders at all levels of the organization. In addition, you will support the implementation of new functionality and help support technical resources utilized by Tapestry People Services.
This is not a Data Analyst role, but rather a Business Analyst, requiring experience with things like requirements gatherins, solutions design, working with project managers, testing and other realted work.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in HR and/or IT to...
- Strengthen existing HRTS business analysis processes, including in the areas of business requirements gathering, solution design and testing, acting as an SME for the business analysis competency across the HRTS team.
- Drive projects from beginning to end, inclusive of project scoping, and internal / external resource coordination to meet business requirements.
- Lead requirements and design sessions in a collaborative and structured manner
- Translate technical requirements into consumable information for non-technical stakeholders.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of SuccessFactors suite to design and implement innovative solutions to maximize capabilities and efficiencies.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends, connections, links and inconsistencies/errors in complex data sets, processes and integrations.
- Partner with business subject matter experts across work streams, providing both technical support and guidance on HR Technology systems and capabilities.
- Assess and document as-is processes to uncover gaps and derive improvements ; develop process flows, use case maps, and test plans to drive project execution and delivery
The accomplished individual will possess...
- The ability to easily understand business needs and tie solutions to business outcomes.
- Excellent time management, written and verbal communication within the HRTS team/stakeholders and ability to work independently while driving project timelines.
- Deep functional understanding and knowledge of HR processes and workflows
- Strong documentation skills; including but not limited to business requirements documents, solution design documents, process flows and test plans.
- A broad understanding of project and change management tools and methodologies .
- Experience working collaboratively with other project team members supporting enterprise projects of all sizes.
- Ability to handle cross-functional projects and initiatives while managing multiple priorities and maintaining a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work in an innovative, pro-active, fast paced, high-performing culture to achieve delivery excellence and a great employee experience.
- Ability to challenge convention.
- Significant understanding of Business Analysis Body of Knowledge.
An outstanding professional will have...
- 3+ years of experience within a global minded HRIS team, working with SAP SuccessFactors suite (Employee Central preferred, other modules are a plus)
- 2+ years building and/or supporting SuccessFactors/HR integrations.
- Knowledge of Workforce Software a plus.
- Lean Six Sigma Certification
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Courage : Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity : Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity : Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy : Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility : Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others : Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams : Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale
and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. #LI-RE1#HYBRID Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/
BASE PAY RANGE $90,000.00 TO $115,000.00 Annually
Click Here - U.S. Benefits Summary
Defined by inclusivity rather than exclusivity, Tapestry is a global house of brands that embraces the exploration of individuality. We believe that true luxury is a freedom of expression that ignites confidence and authenticity.
Approachable and inviting, we celebrate brands that create joy every day for people around the world. Our passion, detailed approach, and genuine love of what we do enable us to develop and nurture brands so that they can reach their full potential.
The value of our brands is not bestowed by previous generations or borrowed from tradition. It is determined by quality, craftsmanship, and creativity—and the opportunity for self-expression that they provide. We believe anyone from anywhere can have the best idea and, with hard work and dedication, anything is possible.
10 Hudson Yards
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert