Manager, Materials Sourcing FTW
- Tory Burch
- Dongguan, China
- Closing date
- 2 Jul 2023
As a Tory Burch Manager of materials you are a cross functional partner, working with associate merchandising director in China and Senior manager raw materials translating design' in New Yorks vision by developing and sourcing on-brand, on-trend leathers, fabrics, and trims.
The Materials Management role is performed by:
1. Sourcing trend right and affordable materials in sync with key milestones of the development calendar.
2. Maintaining accurate reporting on status of materials in development and stage of approval.
3. Monitor material deliverables from first proto through SMS to meet calendar deadlines.
4. Create and manage seasonal materials charts from concept through SMS
5. Organize seasonal materials binders. Includes maintaining throughout milestone changes.
6. Establishing clear standards and costs for materials and maintaining records for future reference.
7. Maintain all aspects of the materials library, including core and seasonal updates
8. Manage pre-standard material and finish process with Asia vendors
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its Chairman, CEO and Chief Creative Officer, Tory Burch. Launched in February 2004, the collection includes ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, watches, home and beauty. There are more than 200 Tory Burch boutiques across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia, and the brand is available at over 3,000 department and specialty stores worldwide and toryburch.com. In 2015, the Company introduced Tory Sport, a performance activewear collection that celebrates the elegance of sport. Inspired by the grace and strength of athletes. Tory Sport balances high-tech fabrics with classic design.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert