Reporting into the Senior Director, Talent Acquisition, the Director Talent Acquisition Marketing, Digital, & Communications, will be responsible for full-life cycle recruiting and candidate management within the PVH enterprise and will focus on Marketing, Digital, and Communications positions. Duties include screening resumes, interviewing applicants, and referring well-qualified applicants to the hiring manager with emphasis on matching high-potential candidates.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the Marketing, Digital Marketing, eCommerce, Communications, and Media landscape and will play a consultative role within the hiring teams, ensuring a strong and unbiased recruitment process. Serve as an effective liaison for the Human Resources Department with special emphasis on developing relationships with a variety of sources of applicant referral sources.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage recruitment lifecycle from beginning to end for non-exempt and exempt positions, with a focus within Marketing, Digital, and Communications roles
- Directly manage Senior Recruiter
- Partner with key business clients to assess key recruiting issues and develop and implement creative recruitment strategies
- Responsible for ATS candidate tracking and job management
- Source/recruit candidates for select FTE and freelance/temp roles via our ATS, internet/social media, and direct network referrals
- Review of candidate personal interview results with business leaders and the final selection of candidates
- Ensure our diversity recruitment objectives are met for candidate consideration
- Ensure consistent recruitment processes are developed and implemented for the approval of open positions, recruiting strategy development, hiring manager communication, offer approval and on-boarding communication
- Prepare offer letters with respect to corporate policy (e.g., bonus/equity language); work with PVH corporate teams with regards to relocation packages/sign-on bonuses, etc.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Coordinator to schedule candidate interviews/room bookings for dedicated requisitions
- Collaborate with HRBP on recruitment issues/situations that need attention from an employee relations lens
- Complete recruiting administrative tasks as directed by the Director, Talent Acquisition; demonstrate leadership in performing assigned responsibilities, as well as suggesting improvements in current practices
- Proactively create candidate pipelines for challenging positions/future opportunities
- Maintain contact with agencies and staffing firms as needed
- Fulfill strategic recruitment and public relations activities to include attending job fairs, attending professional networking events, etc.
- Answers questions from candidates regarding firm policies and benefits
- Able to lean into different functional recruitment needs, when appropriate
- Minimum 8 - 10 years full life-cycle recruiting experience (from sourcing to offer close), either in a corporate or/and search firm setting, preferably for global luxury retail or high end consumer products companies. Some international experience desired.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required, with emphasis on Human Resources
- Experience working in Apparel/Fashion/Advertising Industry, strong preferred
- Previous experience Workday preferred
- Ability to comprehend, represent, and articulate company values and lead by example
- Proficient understanding of the fashion business and ability to recruit accordingly
- Ability to identify and recruit passive candidates
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws governing employment policies and practices
- Ability to maintain confidential information/ discretion, use good judgment
- Highly collaborative and exhibits flexibility within a team environment
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize projects
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to gain confidence with internal and external contacts
- Professional demeanor
Pay Range: $155,000 - $185,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH