Safety & Security Supervisor
- Hugo Boss
- City, United States
- Closing date
- 9 Jul 2023
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS is currently seeking an Safety & Security Supervisor to join our team in Midway, GA.
The Safety & Security Supervisor is responsible for analyzing, identifying, and measuring workplace hazards or stresses that can cause sickness, impaired health, or significant discomfort in employees through chemical, physical, ergonomic, or biological exposures. They are responsible for making sure that employees follow health and safety laws and creating policies for a safer work environment.
Safety & Security Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring that quality training and best safety and security practices are in place for a safe and secure workplace.
What you can expect:
- Oversee the contract security service which will include: oversight and scheduling of the security service; enforcing compliance with HUGO BOSS expectations, policies and the service agreement; improve patrol procedures and accountability.
- Create regular and precise patrol procedures
- Improved visitor and employee check-in and exit from the facilities
- Be involved in the security camera and door access upgrade project in this facility.
- Create and implement workplace health and safety plans and procedures
- Evaluate health and safety practice and procedures for risk assessment and following legal guidelines and OSHA guidelines
- Conduct accident prevention training and health and safety training
- Inspect equipment for unsafe workplace conditions
- Monitor employee conformity to safety laws and policies
- Investigate accidents and incidents to find cause and take prevention measures for further
- Suggest solutions, improvements, and prevention steps for safety issues
- Advise and lead employees on various safety-related topics
- Prepare educational seminars and webinars on a regular basis
- Review existing policies and procedures
- Work with HR to set up a new employee on-boarding process for safety
- Conduct risk assessment
- Enforce preventative measures
- Recruit and train safety committee team members
- Prepare and present reports on accidents and violations and determine causes
- Oversee workplace repair, installations and any other work that could harm employees' safety
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals
- A High School Diploma (required)
- Bachelors Degree in Industrial Safety or related field (Preferred)
- Law enforcement experience (County, State or Military) (Preferred)
- Excellent leadership skills: Communicate clear objectives, provide feedback, and suggest improvement for individual performance, coaches
- Exceptional organizational, supervisory, planning, and executing and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prepare comprehensive written reports and correspondences, represent ideas clearly and concisely, and make presentations
- The ability to make effective decisions under pressure
- Experience in strategic planning and execution
- Experience in formulating policy and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures
- Needs to have integrity and be honest in all dealings
- Ability to research information and analyze data to arrive at valid conclusions, recommendations, and plans of action
- Ability to meet or exceed the company's attendance and punctuality standard
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (technical writing skills required)
- Ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several projects
- Careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks
- Creativity and alternative thinking to develop new ideas for and answers to work-related problems
- Well versed in U.S. Customs regulations
- Project management experience
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- 21 paid days off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your birthday off
- Paid Parental Leave for FT Employees
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Company sponsored life and disability benefits
- SHIP (Share Investment Program)
- Offers eligible employees to become a co-owner and acquire shares of HUGO BOSS AG at special SHIP conditions
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Voluntary Benefits and critical illness
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert