Accounts Payable Specialist
- Hugo Boss
- City, Denmark
- Closing date
- 28 Jun 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
As Accounts Payable (Specialist), you will be responsible for ensuring correct, accurate, and timely Accounts payable and Asset management HB entities. The objective is to ensure entities are closed as per HB month end processes and local rules and guidelines respected.
What you can expect:
- Ensures company's (6 entities) accounts payable and the company's financial obligations are met efficiently
- Ensures Month-End process are done in accurate and timely manner
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts and recording transactions such as income and outgoings and posting them to various accounts.
- Perform accounting and admin duties related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable and travel claim management
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations
- Control and follow up on external suppliers account statements and support SSC in dunning letters queries
- Ensures invoices are paid in due time
- Ensure correct accounting and enforce the company signature policy is followed AP ledger
- Reviewing payables reports to ensure that accounts are accurately recorded
- Month-End: Ensures invoices are properly accounted, reconciliation of bank and GL accounts.
- Booking and controlling travel claims
- Processing and reconciliation of travel expenses for personnel in accordance with the Company travel policy
- Reconciliation of supplier statement and company credit cards
- Support in year-end (audit)
- Monthly reconciliation Balance Sheet accounts
- Support in external reporting
- Involvement in year-end preparation and external audit
- Manual re-invoicing
- Ad hoc duties as required by Accounts Payable Team leader
- Language requirement: At least one of the Nordic languages and English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Results driven with a proactive problem-solving approach
- Ability to prioritise tasks to meet developing deadlines together with excellent organisational and time management skills
- Well-organised and used to working in a pressured environment
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently with exceptional attention to detail
- Good knowledge of accounting practices and procedures
- Self-motivated, confident, reliable, and flexible team player
- Experienced with Excel and Microsoft Office
• Competitive salary and attractive benefits
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert