- Tory Burch
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Closing date
- 2 Jul 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting Asia MarComm team in all sort of marketing and digital tactics implementation within the region.
- Manage marketing/ eCommerce site refresh, assets request & delivery, and work with site developer to offer site enhancement updates and maintenance supports from time to time
- Implement regional digital marketing strategies including SEO, paid digital and email marketing, and monitor the result to drive performance efficiency from time to time
- Secure on-going earned social and retail offline exposure to enhance brand awareness and store visibility among customers
- Provide on-site support for CRM program operations and clienteling activations
- Submit error-free creative briefs and ensure clear communication with the NY team and local teams in full context
- Organize global assets including content and visuals, manage proper regional release to markets across social media, digital, online, and CRM channels
- Support the ordering process for marketing collaterals between markets and global teams, from order placement to shipment and payment settlement, if necessary
- Facilitate marketing operations and execution work driving all marketing touchpoints, including social media, digital, online, CRM and clienteling activations
- Compile marketing reports and launch recaps for timely submission and analyze key performance metrics to optimize future campaigns
- Collect and analyze competitors' campaign information and activation programs to support business understanding and facilitate regional sharing of best practices
- Maintain organized marketing collaterals, event materials, shared folders, and digital assets
- Provide administrative support to the Regional Marketing team, including budget tracking, meeting coordination, and reporting
EDUCATION, PRIOR EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS NEEDED
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a marketing role, preferably from fashion, cosmetics or lifestyle retail industry in APAC
- Experience in digital marketing and social media is highly desired
- Familiarity with working in a regional or multi-market setting
- Numerical sense with high work accuracy
- Ability to work Independently and as a good team player, and adapt to changing priorities and timeline.
- Super attentive to details and organized
- Good command of English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Video Editing and Adobe Creative Suite are strong plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its Chairman, CEO and Chief Creative Officer, Tory Burch. Launched in February 2004, the collection includes ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, watches, home and beauty. There are more than 200 Tory Burch boutiques across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia, and the brand is available at over 3,000 department and specialty stores worldwide and toryburch.com. In 2015, the Company introduced Tory Sport, a performance activewear collection that celebrates the elegance of sport. Inspired by the grace and strength of athletes. Tory Sport balances high-tech fabrics with classic design.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert