Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear, Accessories and Licenses.
We are searching for a new member of our HUGO Shirt team responsible of the following tasks What you can expect:
- Research trends and briefing alignments;
- Develop the patterns, define the workmanship and prepare the related technical sheets;
- Constant research and bench-marking;
- Develop the size charts;
- Monitor the manufacturing of the prototypes;
- Define and check the grading before production;
- Manage the relationships with all the internal development functions as well as the international production facilities;
- Data maintenance in the company system (PLM).
- Have a specific background in pattern making and have at least 5 years experience in similar position;
- Have a good knowledge of CAD System and a proficient usage of Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of 3D Tools such as CLO3D will be a plus;
- Be fluent in English Language, German knowledge will be a plus.
- Be a team player, proactive, motivated and consistent in daily activities;
- Be able to communicate cross functionally in an effective and goal oriented way.
- Have strong organizational mindset while working in an agile way.
- Be Flexible for trips and to meet business needs.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation driven);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life: Smart Working program and Time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full administrative support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.