INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewelry, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
At Chalhoub, creativity comes alive! As a stylist you will work closely in styling on all creative, ecommerce and still life shoots.
As a Studio stylist you will work on styling daily ecommerce shoots, styling rail prep for products, accessories and clothing, along with test shoots, site refresh imagery, social media and paid ads imageries when applicable. Work closely with our styling manager and production team to gain insight into key products, trends, and be responsible for obtaining product samples.
- Process efficiency across styling preparation across home and fashion, onset styling executions and general product organization
- Strong awareness of the USP. This is for each product across fashion and home, how best to represent that product to gain sale traction.
- Ensure that the styling on model sets across men's and women are strong, accurate to guidelines and have a strong attention to detail
- Ensuring stills product such as accessories, bags, shoes, jewelry and home are styled to a high and luxury standard as well as following guidelines accurately.
- Build relatable mood boards for fashion and home that can be utilized for styling shoots.
- Maintain knowledge of current trends in fashion and styling and bring innovative ideas and inspiration to the Studio team.
- Understand priorities and work well in a busy and pressured studio environment while producing the highest quality images.
- Contribute to the production of guidelines and what images are required for each item being shot in the Studio.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with brands
- Collaborate with brands on editorial projects and influential figures that fit their image.
- Prepare for each upcoming shoot, ensuring targets are met and achieved to a high luxury standard.
- Propose processes within studio that could improve overall image quality or address opportunities.
What you'll need to succeed
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience with at least 2 years in a similar role
- Industry savvy - aware of competitors and fashion / home global and local trends
- Strong fashion and home styling sense with the ability to incorporate new trends
- Experience in a variety of studio settings ranging from Ecommerce to editorial
- Rigorous knowledge of styling techniques
- Sharp eye for product photography, strong attention to detail and excellent creative flair
- Excellent ability to meet deadlines and manage time effectively
- University Degree in Fashion Management or equivalent
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department CREATIVE Role Stylist