Factory PR is a preeminent communications agency with offices in New York and Los Angeles. We sit at the unique intersection of style and innovation, deeply rooted in both current culture and our over 20-year legacy.
We work with companies to create moments that will spark brand transformation to cult status. Our strategies combine traditional and digital activities, including public relations, brand development, social media, content creation, and influencer and celebrity integration.
Factory is entering an exciting new chapter filled with growth and creativity. Our team continues to impress with their ability to work nimbly across various industries, and achieve award-winning media relations for our clients. We are also fun to grab a drink with!
From an industry perspective, we’re the agency behind media-fueled launches and creative storytelling for a dynamic portfolio of clients, including ASOS, IKEA, Rebag, Rebecca Vallance, Repreve, Henry Rose by Michelle Pfieffer and more.
And we have a pipeline full of incredible new opportunities. That’s where you come in!
VICE PRESIDENT, SOCIAL MEDIA & INFLUENCER MARKETING
Factory PR seeks a Vice President of Social Media & Influencer Marketing to oversee its growing team. This candidate should have a proven track record of creating compelling and effective digital strategies, success managing and mentoring a team, an impressive portfolio of content-driven campaigns, be a blue-sky thinker and be able to interweave metrics with aesthetics to knock our client’s campaigns out of the park.
The position, reporting to Factory’s Managing Partner, calls for an expert communicator and a strong leader with the ability to mentor and nurture an enthusiastic, growing team. You will be essential to the direction and development of the division and involved with pitching new business in fashion, beauty, tech, and design.
- Develop and implement social strategies aligning with client business goals
- Closely manage the entire Digital Team within our management structure and ensure that client KPIs are being met and client health is strong
- Work cross-agency with other divisional leads to ensure multi-service strategies are cohesive and integrated
- Maintain relationships with high level influencers, agents, freelancers and other creative agencies
- Develop and hold strong relationships with senior client contacts
- Maintain relationships with contacts at the main social media platforms
- Possess a robust network of creatives to tap for content services, inclusive of: photographers, illustrators, videographers, designers and art directors
- Create creative content strategies, outlining social voice and tone, feed aesthetic, content types, growth strategy (paid and organic)
- Conceive and execute large scale social-focused activations and events
- Suggest and implement new features, tools, and ideas to raise brand awareness and grow channel followings
- Oversee Factory’s own social strategy and use it to demonstrate our digital capabilities
- Contribute to new business proposals and pitches to land exciting new clients in coordination with our Supervisor of Growth
- Work across the agency to promote collaboration, knowledge sharing and best practices
- Minimum of 10 years of digital, content, influencer and social media experience
- Collaborative agency background a MUST
- Experience in fashion, beauty, tech and innovation brands
- Strong, effective and kind leadership skills
- High level of initiative and proven ability to work independently on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience developing and executing large-scaled content marketing strategies and overseeing content development, specifically for social media platforms
- Experience amplifying campaigns and content and building online marketing strategies
- Fluency of digital platforms, tools, and software
- Conceptual and forward-thinking – comfortable in an ambiguous environment and excited about inventing new ways of working
- Possess a large network of content creators and influencers
- Exceptional knowledge with analytics and reporting
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Motivated to grow and educate team members to become high performers
- Strong organizational, planning, problem solving and decision-making skills