The name Tiffany & Co. instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. Since 1837, the masterpieces of Tiffany & Co. have defined style and celebrated the world's great love stories.
- Join Tiffany & Co. and be part of the largest luxury group in the world - LVMH!
- Are you passionate about Retail Learning?
- Do you love making a difference
The Manager Retail Learning, South Asia Pacific will plan, implement and manage a structured learning and development program for the entire South Asia Pacific Zone. They will lead and support a team of 3 market retail learning managers as key business drivers focusing efforts to elevate the in-store Client Experience, develop team members and support business results. While ensuring the development of the Store and Team Manager's leadership skills to lead their retail teams confidently and exceed in their roles. They will also drive the change from classroom-based training to small group coaching and establish a Client-centric mindset to ensure the highest level of Client experience is achieved across the network with stakeholders engagement.Responsibilities: Performance Support/Consulting
- Consult with market leaders in South Asia Pacific to gather benchmark data to identify knowledge/skill gaps and business challenges
- Partner with Store Leaders and Team Managers to support and develop their role as "sales coaches and high-impact team leaders."
- Compile talent assessments to identify high-potential employees and low performers (new store teams high priority.) Partner with local management in development planning for targeted individuals
- Recommend learning resources, and training interventions (where appropriate) to narrow knowledge and performance gaps
- Set training priorities based on business goals and priorities.
- Delivery of corporate core and specialized programs, and/or customize programs to meet the business needs of the individual markets; taking into consideration each market's competitive landscape and culture.
- Create a training follow-up/refresher event cycle calendar.
Leadership of Retail Learning Team
- Develop and articulate compelling visions to others. Create project plans, document delivery timelines, resource requirements, costs and deliverables.
- Manage training logistics: Communications, venue planning, travel, materials' translation and production.
- Create training plan and forecast expenses for Company Budget submission each year.
- Training data compilation for reporting.
- On-going measurement of programs' effectiveness and efficiency.
- Provide direction for regional Learning team
- Motivate and inspire others by leading by example, demonstrating empathy, creating an environment where candid debate is encouraged, and remaining approachable
- Coach team members in professional development
- Conduit between Markets, Regional and Global Teams
- Minimum 6 years experience leading a multi-discipline training function, experience in luxury retail will be an advantage
- Bachelor's degree in related disciplines
- Chinese/English language proficiency
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong project and people management skills
- Strong consulting and coaching skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong facilitation skills
- Appreciation for luxury and style
- Strong analytical skills
- Travels in the region: 30%
- Gemological Diploma preferred
- Instructional Design Experience preferred