We believe that difference sparks brilliance, so we welcome people and ideas from everywhere to join us in stretching what's possible.
At Tapestry, being true to yourself is core to who we are. When each of us brings our individuality to our collective ambition, our creativity is unleashed. This global house of brands - Coach, Kate Spade New York, Stuart Weitzman - was built by unconventional entrepreneurs and unexpected solutions, so when we say we believe in dreams, we mean we believe in making them happen. We're always on a journey to becoming our best, but you can count on this: Here, your voice is valued, your ambitions are supported, and your work is recognized.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity.
Defined by inclusivity rather than exclusivity, Tapestry embraces the exploration of individuality and invests in helping you grow personally and professionally. Every individual in our global house has the opportunity to make an impact, learn and be part of our growing and unique story.
At Tapestry, we have the freedom to express ourselves and run with our best ideas across Tapestry, Kate Spade New York, and Stuart Weitzman. We share a profound belief in both our individual and collective potential, and know that with hard work and dedication, anything is possible. Job Title: Manager, Talent Acquisition, China Reports to: Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition, Greater China Primary Purpose:
Lead Talent Acquisition in Tapestry Corporate Office, for Tapestry functions, Coach, Kate Spade and Stuart Weitzman Brands in China, as a recruitment partner to corporate leadership team and HRBP. The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in HR to
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Lead China Corporate Office hiring for Tapestry functions, Coach, Kate Spade and Stuart Weitzman;
- Build up trustworthy relationship with stakeholders and HRBP, act as professional TA partner to deliver prominent result by interviewing certain position in assigned functions, provide hiring solutions if applicable;
- Possess with outstanding communication skill with corporate team to download the requirements and proactively share market insights to stakeholders;
- Develop candidate sourcing strategies, process job requisitions, coordinate advertising for open positions and screen resumes
- Plan hiring target on weekly basis, keep closely monitor on delivery and dashboard.
- Co-lead Talent Acquisition Project, improve the process via digitalization, to drive efficiency and better candidates experience in the hiring and on-boarding process;
- Manage external talent pool via digitalized tool and build up CRM methodology to keep candidate warm
- Support China TA projects include but not limited in WeChat hiring portal upgrade, candidate CRM build up, recruitment system revamp, China Employer Branding initiatives, etc.
- Profound understand market trends in HR new technology, initiatives, tools to drive business and design roadmap fit into Tapestry
- Systematically evaluate external vendors with strong data sense, manage onsite recruiter and daily operations
- Other duties assigned by manager
An outstanding professional will have ...
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of 5-8 years of HR / Corporate recruitment experience, candidate from fashion, luxury or retail industry will be a plus;
- Always wonder what-if to come up with new ideas and solutions;
- Result driven, detail oriented in both deliver TA results as well as projects;
- Ability to interact with all levels of people;
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, be focused and result driven;
- Ability to manage the demand of hiring in relative high expectation;
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English and Mandarin)
- Good computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Highly organized and detail oriented, with the ability to independently manage priorities and multi-task.
- Creative problem solver, flexible, positive and with great teamwork spirit.
- Demonstrate confidence and ability to network and develop relationships with different parties
- Innovate, willing to test new technology and ideas;
- A good coach to team members;
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage : Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity : Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity : Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy : Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility : Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others : Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams : Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale
and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/