Planner, Merchandise - DCOM (Soma) - 11215 Metro Pkwy
- Fort Myers, Florida, United States
- Closing date
- 7 Jul 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
This position is responsible for driving the forward planning of brand-building strategies. The primary focus will be connecting the digital metrics to financial plans.
- Owns the daily/weekly/monthly forecasting of the online financial plans that support the merchandise strategies and financial objectives of the Ecommerce channel.
- Identifies and presents business risks and opportunities with recommended course of action to reach financial goals and optimize performance.
- Conducts financial scenarios, in depth department and ad hoc analysis.
- Ability to partner, influence and collaborate effectively with cross functional partners.
- Studies consumer digital trends and the impact on financial plans. Analyzes the impact of various digital touch points including marketing strategies to influence plans.
- Analyzes and presents key findings to develop insights and recommendations to drive planning of marketing veins.
- Generate insight from site data and communicate opportunities or issues. Ignites the generation of creative ideas to maximize financial plans.
- Maintains a summary and analysis of all digital campaigns and stimulus for further collation and benchmarking.
- Act as an expert regarding a variety of digital marketing topics including search, email marketing, social media, and mobile marketing,
- Provides on-going updates to the team of digital trends that impact financial plans, issues, and best practices for relevant categories.
- Supports data and research to inform planning decisions for a broad range of categories.
- Bachelor's degree required in finance or business preferred
- 4+ years of experience in retail merchandise planning, demand forecasting; inventory management, allocation, or replenishment; financial planning or financial analysis experience with 2 years of Web and/or Digital Marketing Analytics experience preferred
- Strong understanding of digital content strategy
- High level of experience in measuring and analyzing online marketing campaigns including natural and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social
- High level of experience working with analytical software e.g., Google Analytics
- Ability to communicate results and insights to internal and external stakeholders with various levels of analytical and digital knowledge and at all levels of seniority
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills; strong aptitude with numbers; retail math skills
- Ability to discern and quantify results of digital efforts and make appropriate recommendations to drive optimal results
- Makes decisions with limited information but also able to synthesize large quantities of data to drive business decisions
- Strong communication and presentation skills concisely presents complex information/recommendations in terms meaningful to various audiences
- Embraces change with realistic optimism and persists through challenges and setbacks caused by change
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
In 2004, a design team of women set out to create something they saw missing from the marketplace: a line that gives women what they really want. Bras as comfortable as they are beautiful. Panties that stay where they should. Pajamas soft enough to bring us the sleep we so deserve. They began innovating, and they started Soma Intimates under Chico’s FAS, Inc. In spring of 2019, we launched our online intimates apparel brand, TellTale. The brand focuses on self-care and love and respect of oneself. With a commitment to reliability, comfort and fashion, TellTale provides women with the opportunity to tell their own stories. Our corporate headquarters is located in beautiful Fort Myers, Florida and we offer a variety of amenities and benefits onsite as well as a strong company culture. It's our passion to inspire and empower one another and give back to the communities in which we live and work. Providing Most Amazing Personal Service to our customers, our communities, and each other makes Chico's FAS, Inc. an amazing place to work, learn and grow.
11215 Metro Parkway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert