Talent Manager, Retail
- Hugo Boss
- City, United States
- Closing date
- 1 Jul 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The Talent Manager, Retail will support the HUGO BOSS, Retail division in US and Canada. The position is responsible for the full life cycle of recruitment: recruiting, sourcing, screening, interviewing by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external).
The position must possess considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of all administrative and specialized functions in the company, understanding of the company's organizational structure as well as an extensive knowledge of policy and procedure, federal and state laws regarding employment practices. The position is based in New York City, New York.
What you can expect:
Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Partner with Retail Senior Leadership/Hiring Managers to understand their talent needs and manage the recruitment process.
- Partner with the HR Business partners on the recruitment process for the US & Canada Retail population as it relates to interviews and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with Retail Management to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Manage and trains the Talent Assistant to ensure support and completion of Talent Administrative responsibilities
- Screens resumes, interviews candidates (by phone, video and in person).
- Works with 3rd party to obtain a better understanding of competitive pay across all markets.
- Handles administrative tasks; new hire process, background checks and collections of all new hire documents.
- Support the administration of appropriate assessments and reference/background checking and extend offer of employment and create/delivers employment offer letters.
- Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Support the recruitment efforts for short term and long-term temporary needs.
- Manages internal transfer process, including screening, coordination of interviews with hiring manager, etc.
- Plans proactively for new store openings by hosting recruiting events.
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
- Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Manage the Open Jobs Report and Global Reporting.
- Manage agency relationships ensuring that the best interest of the company is in mind at all times.
- Remains updated on all local and state legislative changes relating to employment screening and job offering.
- Own and manage reporting metrics such as time to fill, sourcing channel, retention rate, cost of hire, and report on a reoccurring frequency.
- Able to streamline process, and drive the implementation of recruiting strategies.
- Project management - including but not limited to looking for ways to improve our ATS, enhancing the onboarding experience, creating hiring manager resources
- Participate in the development and deployment of an interview skills training program.
- Support the design and implementation of overall recruiting strategies.
- Manages the process in employee verifications.
- Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
- BA, preferably in Human Resources.
- 5+ years of professional retail recruiting required.
- Knowledge of SAP and Recruitment systems.
- High volume recruitment experience required.
- Project Management
- Fashion Retail Industry recruitment knowledge is necessary.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (particularly excel).
- Must be able to work independently and take initiative, hands-on.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills as well as project management skills.
- Ability to multitask and work under deadlines.
- Excellent communication, building relationships and business acumen skills.
HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Hybrid Working Model
- Flexible Commuting
- Flexible Fridays & Summer Fridays
- Paid Parental Leave for FT employees
- 21 paid days off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- SHIP (Share Investment Program)
- Offers eligible employees the opportunity to become a co-owner and acquire shares in HUGO BOSS AG at special SHIP conditions.
- 401(K) with company match
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits (Pre-tax)
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
The expected base salary range for this position is from $120,000 - $130,000. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert