- City of Industry, California
- Closing date
- 31 May 2023
What you'll be doing:
- Supervise embroidery operations in our 3PL warehouse
- Supervise embroidery line and staff
- Enforce department rules and procedures
- Responsible for supervising the production schedule
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Help to manage inventory and fulfillment of finished goods, WIP and raw materials through WMS / Whiplash system
- Coordinate staffing of temporary and permanent labor
- Ensure adequate training of embroidery line staff on machines and software
- Track production and report numbers daily
- Improve efficiencies and reduce downtime of equipment
- Help to manage third party embroidery relationships during large volume or machine/warehouse down time
- Superior communication skills
- Work second shift and weekends
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Highly organized self-starter, proficient in the use of PC/MS office suite
- Ability to lead and direct staff with the possibility of hands on assistance on the embroidery line
- Experience in running, operating, and troubleshooting embroidery machines (Tajima, SWF and Barudan machine knowledge is a plus) but not required.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects within deadlines
- Experience in computer software for digitizing and modifying existing DST and EMB files
- Must be able to meet objectives with minimal direction from Embroidery Production Manager and make sound business decisions
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to work flexible hours
Other must haves:
- Positive attitude
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Entrepreneurial work mindset
- Ability to respond to short term deadlines
- Detail and quality oriented
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- 100% awesome, like our scrubs
FIGS Compensation and Benefits
- At FIGS, your base salary is one part of your total compensation package. This role's base hourly salary range is between $16 and $20. Actual base salary is determined based on a number of factors, including but not limited to your relevant skills, qualifications, and years of experience.
Additional Compensation and Benefits
- Equity: All FIGS employees have the opportunity to own shares of FIGS stock through our new-hire equity program. Additionally, FIGS provides a discount when purchasing FIGS stock voluntarily through our FIGS Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Other compensation and benefits offered include:
- Comprehensive benefits and perks package focused on your well-being, including premium medical, dental and vision coverage, and full access to wellness services through Ginger, Headspace, and Gympass. 100% FIGS-sponsored life insurance and disability insurance
- Amazing 401(k) program, with a company match up to the first 6% of your contribution
- Generous paid time off - We have 11 company holidays. For salaried team members, we offer flexible vacation. For our hourly team members, we offer up to 3 weeks of accrued vacation
- Meaningful time away for baby bonding, including parental leave, new parent care meals, and a transition back to work for primary caregivers
- FIGS Friends and Family 25% off Discount for FIGS apparel
- Access to FIGS Vet, Discounted Pet Daycare, and so much more...
*Benefits eligibility is determined by hour requirements and length of service
A little bit about us...
FIGS, Inc. is a founder-led, direct-to-consumer healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand that seeks to celebrate, empower and serve current and future generations of healthcare professionals. We redefine what scrubs are by creating technically advanced apparel and products that feature an unmatched combination of comfort, durability, function and style, all at an affordable price. With the largest DTC platform in healthcare apparel, we sell our products to a rapidly growing community of loyal customers. Through these customer relationships, FIGS has built a community and lifestyle around a profession, revolutionizing the large and fragmented healthcare apparel market and becoming the industry's category-defining healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand.
Our Threads for Threads initiative is integral to our mission to improve the lives of healthcare professionals on a global scale. Founded alongside FIGS in 2013, Threads for Threads donates scrubs to healthcare professionals working in resource-poor countries around the world.
FIGS is a founder-led, direct-to-consumer healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand that seeks to celebrate, empower and serve current and future generations of healthcare professionals. We are committed to helping this growing, global community of professionals, whom we refer to as Awesome Humans, look, feel and perform at their best—24/7, 365 days a year. We create technically advanced apparel and products that feature an unmatched combination of comfort, durability, function and style, all at an affordable price. In doing so, we have redefined what scrubs are—giving rise to our tag-line: why wear scrubs, when you can #wearFIGS?
10 years ago, we started FIGS with a mission to celebrate, empower and serve healthcare professionals. Their days of being forgotten, deprioritized or forced to make do with substandard products were over. We do this in four key ways:
- Product - We create innovative products that enable healthcare professionals to perform at their best while looking and feeling good.
- DTC Platform - We use a digitally-native direct-to-consumer platform to get them the products they need in a convenient and seamless way
- Connection - We celebrate healthcare professionals by highlighting the incredible contributions they make every day and by telling their stories through our platform.
- Community - We bring them together through the community we’ve built.
We do all of this because the healthcare community is that important. If we celebrate, empower, and serve them, we will not only make their experience better, we can inspire more people to become healthcare professionals. Making an impact through our mission is what we’re focused on every single day.
2834 Colorado Ave Suite 100
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert