Why Join Us
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group is one of Italy's most famous family driven enterprises and a world leader in luxury menswear. Founded in 1910, Zegna is deeply grounded in history and craftsmanship, yet always at the forefront of contemporary innovation and style.
We are pioneers who embrace change, take ownership of our actions and work to create the world we want.
With over 500 points of sale and 7,000 employees worldwide, we're as proud of our people as our products and look for others that share our passion and commitment to excellence and authenticity. Your Opportunity
As SOX Senior Compliance Specialist you report to ICFR Lead & Technical Accounting Director and are in charge of ensuring a strong financial controls environment and compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and other regulatory requirements.
You support the financial team in being compliant with all SOX controls and policies through maintaining SOX documentation of controls, controls testing, evaluation of control deficiencies and remediation plans. How will You contribute
Who you are
- Managing operational and financial reporting for internal control compliance;
- Coordinating with internal and external auditors on the annual SOX testing plan and provide support to them to ensure timely and smooth completion of SOX projects;
- Cooperating with business and control owners to monitor the company's compliance with established internal control related activities as well as enhance control monitoring as systems and processes change.
You are a professional with strong data analysis and communication skills, experience working with cross-functional groups and ability to work in a deadline-driven environment.
- Master's Degree in Accounting or Finance (or similar) with at least 3 years in the role for a Consultancy Company (Big Four as a plus) or in SOX Compliance department of a listed Company ;
- Knowledge of SOX internal controls over financial reporting and IFRS and Internal Controls testing;
- Knowledge of risk assessment methodologies and developing key deliverables, including process flows, work programs, reports, and control summaries;
- Solid data analysis skills; experience with data processing and data visualization will be considered a plus;
- ERP experience (SAP) ;
- Fluency in spoken and written English;
- Willing to travel up to 30% of the time.